2016 JGP Germany Mens FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP Germany Mens FS

s_parks

Record Breaker
Smart of andrew not to go for the 3a here. Don't think he needs it to qualify for finals.

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
This was actually my first time watching Torgashev, and I realized that I liked him. Then he fell 3 times, so I thought I jinxed him...

Daniel1998

Final Flight
Oh dear...
I don't think he was balanced even when he was skating around before his jumps.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Oh boy just when you thought Torgashev had an easier path to get to JGPF...

wanpe

On the Ice
Torgashev is still an amazing skater with gorgeous skating skill for sure but it is just not his day.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Oh my god...4 falls...I'm surprised and somehow not, given what happened to some of the other top men already.

Rissa

Record Breaker
Holy crap, Andrew...

Question: is the rule that each fall after the second is punished progressively harsher in force already?

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Well Dmitri can send Andrew Torgashev a thank you note...

s_parks

Record Breaker
Yikes. not going ahead of conrad with that... Hope he's not to hard on himself though, must be hard coming back after an entire season off, especially with the men's field popping off 3a's and quads. Cannot rave about his SS enough though. Hope the jumps come together better at nationals, still think he's a good competitor all things considered.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Well, I'm very sorry for Andrew but glad that Dima gets to go to the final after all (right?). Bittersweet indeed.

And Cha is human after all ;) Not his best, but should definitely be enough to win.

Last edited: