2016 JGP Germany Ladies FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP Germany Ladies FS

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Wow, what a peculiar performance. Holly clearly has talent, but she ran out of stream in the end and the music was definitely too big for her ...

Sunny Little

On the Ice
Despite the technical mistakes, Holly Harris is a fairy with balletic arms and drama face (in the beginning at least). She's got a new fan. :love:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Annika costume is a variation on ELena Ilinykh SD costume from 2014/15 season. Shorter and more sparkly, but she even included the black strap!

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
That was the most Carmen program I have ever seen, she almost used all famous music in her program.

Has anyone ever used the aria "Je dis que rien ne m'epouvante"? that was a very lovely piece

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Someone is trying to fit into Katarina Witt's footsteps. Not too shabby, but maybe they are still a little too big for you, Annika ...

Sunny Little

On the Ice
Sarah needs to give more face. This is Firebird after all. There's only three ways to do Firebird: be dramatic, be a bird, or be a dramatic bird.

Sackie

Medalist
If Sarah could get a 3/3 she could score and place really well. But at this stage it is about building confidence.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Ukolova is both not powerful and not dramatic enough for Master and Margarita. Or choreo was just that bad.

mish

Match Penalty
Good luck to Anastasia and Eunsoo! :hap10:
Two wonderful princesses: first balletic and lyrical, second sassy and energetic. You go girls!!! :cheer2:

Have a nice, solid skate, Stasya (but not over 130 solid;))

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I really don't care for Elizaveta's skating...she needs to relax and project to the audience a bit. Given who her coach is I doubt she will improve much, either.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Yi Christy is someone to look forward to for the future, maybe its just me but her jumps, air position and landings look so pretty when she hits them :luv17: and she is just 13!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
ahhh this video :cry: this is the final group of skaters at JGP, gonna miss it :sad21: