Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
6 - 10 Oct 2016

Espoo Finland

Ladies Short Program
Friday, October 7, 2016. 19:24 UTC +3

In other time zones
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...33&p5=240&p6=195&p7=256&p8=236&p9=166&p10=224

Finlandia Trophy Espoo 2016
Ladies - Free Skating
Starting Order

StN.NameNationCurrent RankPoints
Warm-Up Group 1
1Ilaria NOGAROITA1931.01
2Dasa GRMSLO1831.37
3Yasmine Kimiko YAMADASUI1738.50
4Liubov EFIMENKOFIN1639.76
Warm-Up Group 2
5Aimee BUCHANANISR1540.86
6Serafima SAKHANOVICHRUS1442.88
7Karly ROBERTSONGBR1344.79
8Helery HÄLVINEST1245.24
9Emmi PELTONENFIN1146.49
Warm-Up Group 3
10Viveca LINDFORSFIN1047.07
11Danielle HARRISONGBR947.72
12Loena HENDRICKXBEL848.81
13Nicole SCHOTTGER751.03
14Joshi HELGESSONSWE656.12
Warm-Up Group 4
15Courtney HICKSUSA557.41
16Elizaveta TUKTAMYSHEVARUS462.99
17Kaetlyn OSMONDCAN364.73
18Mao ASADAJPN264.87
19Anna POGORILAYARUS169.50

[h=2]Finlandia Trophy Espoo 2016[/h][h=2]Ladies - Free Skating[/h][h=3]Starting Order[/h]

Entries

No.NameNation
1Loena HENDRICKX
SP The Prayer performed by Celine Dion, Josh Groban; choreo by Sandy Suy, Adam Solya
LP Adagio performed by Sarah Brightman; choreo by Sandy Suy, Adam Solya
BEL
2Kaetlyn OSMOND
SP Sous le ciel de Paris performed by Edith Piaf, Milord performed by Edith Piaf; choreo by Lance Vipond, Jeffrey Buttle
LP Mimi Tells Her Story (from "La Boheme - The Ballet") by G. Puccini, arranged by K. Hocking, Sono Andati (from "La Boheme") by Giacomo Puccini; choreo by Lance Vipond, Jeffrey Buttle
CAN
3Helery HÄLVIN
SP "You Raise Me Up" performed by Westlife; choreo by Anna Levandi
LP "I Surrender" by Céline Dion; choreo by Anna Levandi
EST
4Liubov EFIMENKO
SP Libertango performed by The Swingle Singers; choreo by Michael Huth
LP And the Waltz Goes On by Anthony Hopkins; choreo by Michael Huth
FIN
5Viveca LINDFORS
SP XV. Persialainen tanssi (Persian Dance) (from "The Snow Queen") by Tuomas Kantelinen, performed by the Finnish National Opera Orchestrachoreo by Sari Hakola, Stephane Lambiel
LP "I See You" from the Avatar soundtrack by James Horner, Kuk Harrell, Simon Franglen; choreo by Sari Hakola, Stephane Lambiel
FIN
6Emmi PELTONEN
SP Libertango by Astor Piazzolla, performed by CH2; choreo by Mark Pillay
LP Papa Can You Hear Me (soundtrack); choreo by Mark Pillay
FIN
7Nicole SCHOTT
SP "Cell Block Tango;" choreo by Michael Huth, Rostislav Sinicyn
LP Nocturne No. 20 in C Sharp Minor, Op. posth. by Frédéric Chopin; choreo by Michael Huth, Rostislav Sinicyn
GER
8Danielle HARRISON
SP Molitva by Vladimir Graic; choreo by Debi Briggs, Andrew Smith
LP Carmen by Georges Bizet; choreo by Debi Briggs, Andrew Smith
GBR
9Karly ROBERTSON
SP Ghost; choreo by Andrew Smith
LP One Day I'll Fly Away ("Moulin Rouge" soundtrack); choreo by Andrew Smith
GBR
10Aimee BUCHANAN
SP One Moment In Time by Whitney Houston; choreo by Sheryl Franks, Beth Anne Duxbury
LP Wind Beneath My Wings performed by Charice, Wind Beneath My Wings performed by Bette Middler; choreo by Sheryl Franks, Beth Anne Duxbury
ISR
11Elizaveta YUSHCHENKO
SP Speak Softly Love ("The Godfather" soundtrack) by Nino Rota; choreo by Maria Trenkaeva
LP Scent of a Woman (soundtrack) by Thomas Newman; choreo by Maria Trenkaeva
ISR
12Ilaria NOGARO
SP Havana soundtrack Main Title by Dave Grusin
LP Martin Luther King's "I Have a Dream" speech superimposed on a musical background
ITA
13Mao ASADA
SP Danza Ritual del fuego (from "El amor brujo") by M. de Falla; choreo by Lori Nichol
LP En la cueva - La noche (from "El amor brujo") by M. de Falla, Pantomime (from "El amor brujo") by M. de Falla, El aparecido (from "El amor brujo") by M. de Falla; choreo by Lori Nichol
JPN
14Anna POGORILAYA
SP "Por Una Cabeza" written by Carlos Gardel; choreo by Misha Ge
LP Modigliani soundtrack by Guy Farley, "Le Di a la Caza Alcance (con Michael Nyman)" by Estrella Morente, Memoria Requiem, arranhec by Michael Nyman from The Cook, The Thief, His Wife, and Her Lover (Film Score 1989); choreo by Nikolai Morozov
RUS
15Serafima SAKHANOVICH
SP "Goodbye" by Jan A.P. Kaczmerak from Hachi: A Dog's Tale soundtrack; choreo by Olga Glinka, Valentin Molotov
LP The Man with the Harmonica by Apollo 440; choreo by Olga Glinka, Valentin Molotov
RUS
16Elizaveta TUKTAMYSHEVA
SP Mozart Piano Concerto no. 23 in A major; choreo by T. Prokofieva
LP Cleopatra soundtrack by Alex North; choreo by Emanuel Sandhu
RUS
17Dasa GRM
SP Blucobalto by Negramaro; choreography by Barbara Riboldi, Lorenzo Magri
LP Pamit by Tulus; choreography by Barbara Riboldi, Lorenzo Magri
SLO
18Joshi HELGESSON
SP "Let Me Entertain You," by Jule Styne, Stephen Sondheim performed by Debbie Gibson, from the Gypsy soundtrack; choreo by Caterina Lindgren
LP "Endangered Species" by Dianne Reeves, Composition of Rayshaun by RayShaun Thompson; choreo by Caterina Lindgren
SWE
19Yasmine Kimiko YAMADA
SP Why Don't You Do Right? (from Roger Rabbit soundtrack); choreography by Irina Samohin
LP Je suis malade performed by Lara Fabian; choreography by Irina Samohin
SUI
20Courtney HICKS
SP soundtrack of Maleficent by James Newton Howard; choreo by Rohene Ward
LP soundtrack of The Hunchback of Notre Dame by Alan Menken; choreo by Jonathan Cassar
USA

Last edited:

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
I'll be here live for the final incredible group! :dance: I may also make an exception for Sima all the way back in Group 2... :sad46:

tulosai

Record Breaker
It's still written "Ladies Short Program
Thursday, October 6, 2016. 19:35 UTC +3", that's why i'm asking.
Where are the accurate informations?

I'm pretty sure that is accurate?? I'm not 100% sure what you mean.

ETA: Oh if you mean the day, it's today, not yesterday. But the time is right :)

Biellmann

Match Penalty
I'm pretty sure that is accurate?? I'm not 100% sure what you mean.

ETA: Oh if you mean the day, it's today, not yesterday. But the time is right :)

It's not just the day, it says "ladies SHORT program". These things really annoy me :disapp:

ice coverage

Record Breaker
It's not just the day, it says "ladies SHORT program". These things really annoy me :disapp:

Please cut our very hard-working and selfless mod Doris some slack.

For our convenience, she methodically sets up literally HUNDREDS of these competition threads per season -- with a very low error rate.
A very time-consuming and labor-intensive endeavor.

Because she goes so far as to helpfully put all the music information in each of her OPs, I think what happened in this case is that she compiled all the music information for the Finlandia ladies for the SP thread, plus all the event links; then copied everything over to the FS thread ... and innocently forgot to change the header information to the date and time for the FS.

So get over your annoyance -- unless you are not a human being and never ever make any mistakes of your own.

Last edited:

ice coverage

Record Breaker
NEW STREAMING LINK for today -- copied over from the Pairs FS thread.

ETA:

The YT streaming now has been embedded on both the English-language and Finnish-language pages of the event website.

See newyn's post below for another link -- the correct arena.yle.fi link for the Ladies FS.

(I have deleted from my post here the yle link that was copied from the Pairs FS thread -- will not work for the Ladies FS.)​

Thx to psuanne and newyn.

And thanks as always to Doris :bow: for the thread and OP.

Last edited:

newyn

On the Ice
NEW STREAMING LINKS for today -- copied over from the Pairs FS thread.

newyn's link does work for me in the U.S. :)
It has commentary in Finnish.

psuanne's is the YT link for live streaming from the competition rink.

Thx to psuanne and newyn.

And thanks as always to Doris :bow: for the thread and OP.

The national broadcasting company's (YLE) link for the ladies free is http://areena.yle.fi/1-3747804

There is finnish commentary by Laura Lepistö and at times nausea inducing camera angles :D

I'm afraid the link copied from pairs thread is likely not going to work after pairs.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
The national broadcasting company's (YLE) link for the ladies free is http://areena.yle.fi/1-3747804

There is finnish commentary by Laura Lepistö and at times nausea inducing camera angles :D

I'm afraid the link copied from pairs thread is likely not going to work after pairs.

Thank you, newyn :bow: -- I now have deleted the yle link for pairs from my post above.
And hope you don't mind that I have added bolding in my quote of your post of the correct yle link for ladies.

MsSweetie

Rinkside
This has got to be the most bizarre music/speech combo for a program I've heard in a long time....

LRK

Record Breaker
Well, I rather sort of liked the music - but why we were treated to Martin Luther King in the middle of it...?