2016 JGP Germany Pairs FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP Germany Pairs FS

Alex D

Record Breaker
Not sure about u guys but I think Renata and Mark can be proud.

The practices really didnt go too well but today they showed character!

Brave girl, hugs for both!

Sunny Little

On the Ice
The lady who opens the door at the rinkside is so nice. She always greets the skaters with an encouraging or approving nod when they get off ice.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
wow, great job fron Evelyn and Trennt :love: they rose up to the challenge :biggrin:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
did i say how much i enjoy Spencer's presence? well, i will say it again :luv17: good to see they can laugh it off after the mistakes

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
i really like Han&Yang compared to Gao&Xie, he seems to care about her and they have better connection than them

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Anna & Martin, better than yesterday please! :hap10: Good luck to Russian couples too :)

Alex D

Record Breaker
Sending Renata a hug from across the ice, she sits there all alone :(

Last group now, will Anna and Martin prevent the Russian sweep?

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Anna & Martin even with mistakes shows lots of skating quality :love: The FP should made them keep the podium placement :)

tulosai

Record Breaker
This was my first time seeing these two, I'm actually really impressed overall! They lack the maturity of Martin and Anna but they are also younger and less experienced so that's to be expected. The first lift was really weird and scary though...

tulosai

Record Breaker
That program ends quite abruptly... Can't wait for Mirzoev and Mishina!! *cheer*

Last edited: