Skate Canada Previews | Golden Skate

Skate Canada Previews

HanDomi

Record Breaker
Again looking for Hanyu vs Chan, hopefully this time it's not gonna end again "I can score lower than you !" in short :laugh2:

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Not sure if this is the right place to mention- I just checked the schedule for Russian Eurosport 1& 2- they only cover Ladies and Pairs SP and LP and Exhibition Gala from the entire Skate Canada event. Outrageous! Men's Olympic gold and silver medalists both skate at this event and there is no coverage for either short or long program. I am speechless.:dbana:

shyne

Final Flight
Not sure if this is the right place to mention- I just checked the schedule for Russian Eurosport 1& 2- they only cover Ladies and Pairs SP and LP and Exhibition Gala from the entire Skate Canada event. Outrageous! Men's Olympic gold and silver medalists both skate at this event and there is no coverage for either short or long program. I am speechless.:dbana:

outrageous
:dev2:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland

Well, no. It's not Livestream or TV Transmission thread, but there is not one yet. So maybe you should do one? :)