Skate America: Predictions Game Round 1 | Page 13 | Golden Skate

Skate America: Predictions Game Round 1

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
so YOU'RE the one who took bronze away from me. :laugh2:

Sorry not sorry :biggrin: My faith in Ksenia and Fedor gave me the bronze. Cause nearly no one put them as first and I had correct podium thanks to them and huge bonus ( and another bonus for Men podium, but there were more people getting it right) :hap10:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Ice Dance Results

GOLD: Ice Diva and Shoma One with 75 points! :points::points: :dance3:

SILVER: Alchamei, crossover, Daniel1998, Florencito, Hyena, invisiblespiral, Jagger, karne, katymay, Lysambre, Lyssa, MalAssada, Marin, MIM, mom2cavs, Mrs. P, Nathan13, naz, NoNameFace, Poice, Puchi, [email protected], skylark, theskatingbutterfly, TTM and Violetti with 65 points! :cheer: :party2:

BRONZE: Sabrina with 60 points! :yes2:

Congrats to everyone. I will put all results into the spreadsheet tomorrow.

If you find any mistakes, please let me know. (There is a lot of copy and pasting involved.)

SILVER BABE!!!

:cheer: :dance2::party2:

bombs all over singles and pairs (Bell and Denney/Frazier spoiled the party totally and Boyang:hopelessness:), but yet my Ice Dance instinct led me in a good direction (should think twice that this is Skate AMERICA, so US teams on the front, then it would be gold...), many thanks for scoring and congrats to all who medaled in any discipline!

rosacotton

Final Flight
Men Results

Gold: jenaj, Puchi, Sackie with 60 points
Silver: corynna, Nathan13, Pippuripihvi, sneakers with 55 points
Bronze: Karpenko, koatcue, lightsout, Lydia1703, Moxiejan, Mrs. P, MsLiinaLii, naz, nieves, nikki51, [email protected], shiroKJ, sugarpova, surimi, sweetsugar1613, TTM, umeko_yur1tasukee with 50 points

Congratulations to all!! :clap: :hap57:

If there are any mistakes, please let me know.

Last edited:

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ladies' scores are done!

Due to the surprising nature of this competition, most people didn't do all that well. But, we do have some winners!

Gold: skylark, with 65 points! :points:
Silver: Shoma One, with 60 points! :rock:
Bronze: berry8, Skategmt, Greta, Hyena, ssffww, nieves, Marius, visaliakid, mirai4life, matmuh, karne, jrice314, desertskates, Starsfan84, and temadd, with 55 points! :hap10:
Honorable Mention: StitchMonkey, Weathergal, Sackie, DiamondDust, jrice314, Arriba627, rosacotton, Lyssa, Moxiejan, sarahjoanne, and skylark, for being the only people to put Mariah Bell in their predictions! :dance2:

If you think I scored you wrong, please PM me and I'll fix it.

Hey, I'm thrilled, I got a gold:points: and a silver! :dance3: I have to celebrate this, because it could well be my best result. :hap93:

At dinner Sunday I delightedly told my husband I thought I might have won on this prediction, because I'd noticed very few had Mariah in the top six and fewer had her winning a medal. I did have a hunch about Mariah. And on the dance, I had a hunch H/D would move ahead of S/B.

For pairs, darn! I was afraid I was wishful thinking for Haven and Brandon. :love: But I'm so happy for them that I don't care. Same with Jason. :love:

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It would be fun to hear about people's process for predicting each competition, only after the fact of course. Hunches, wishes, cold hard analysis, etc.

jenaj

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Men Results

Bronze: Karpenko, koatcue, lightsout, Lydia1703, Moxiejan, Mrs. P, MsLiinaLii, naz, nieves, [email protected], shiroKJ, sugarpova, surimi, TTM, umeko_yur1tasukee with 50 points

Wow, my first (and only) medal!

Shoma One

Rinkside
Whoever Shoma One is is scaring me. Silver Silver Gold in the first three disciplines?! :slink:
Everyone else might as well give up on the overall title. :laugh2:

To be the first time I make a prediction has been amazing!! :yahoo:

Shoma Uno has reached 190 points in his FS and Shoma One too!! I'm the leader!! :drama: Let's see how long... :laugh:

Nice to meet you GOLDENSKATE! Great Forum! :agree2:

Shoma One

Rinkside
Whoever Shoma One is is scaring me. Silver Silver Gold in the first three disciplines?! :slink:
Everyone else might as well give up on the overall title. :laugh2:

To be the first time I make a prediction has been amazing!! :yahoo:

Shoma Uno has reached 190 points in his FS and Shoma One too!! I'm the leader!! :drama: Let's see how long... :laugh:

Nice to meet you GOLDENSKATE! Great Forum! :agree2:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Men Results

Bronze: Karpenko, koatcue, lightsout, Lydia1703, Moxiejan, Mrs. P, MsLiinaLii, naz, nieves, [email protected], shiroKJ, sugarpova, surimi, TTM, umeko_yur1tasukee with 50 points

I consider a medal in the unpredictable men's event GOLD! :)

Two medals -- silver and bronze-- for me! Not bad. :)

Thanks everyone!

temadd

Final Flight
Ladies' scores are done!

Due to the surprising nature of this competition, most people didn't do all that well. But, we do have some winners!

Gold: skylark, with 65 points! :points:
Silver: Shoma One, with 60 points! :rock:
Bronze: berry8, Skategmt, Greta, Hyena, ssffww, nieves, Marius, visaliakid, mirai4life, matmuh, karne, jrice314, desertskates, Starsfan84, and temadd, with 55 points! :hap10:
Honorable Mention: StitchMonkey, Weathergal, Sackie, DiamondDust, jrice314, Arriba627, rosacotton, Lyssa, Moxiejan, sarahjoanne, and skylark, for being the only people to put Mariah Bell in their predictions! :dance2:

If you think I scored you wrong, please PM me and I'll fix it.

Woo Hoo, on the podium!

Thank you for scoring invisiblespiral!

Ice Diva

On the Ice
Ice Dance Results

GOLD: Ice Diva and Shoma One with 75 points! :points::points: :dance3:

SILVER: Alchamei, crossover, Daniel1998, Florencito, Hyena, invisiblespiral, Jagger, karne, katymay, Lysambre, Lyssa, MalAssada, Marin, MIM, mom2cavs, Mrs. P, Nathan13, naz, NoNameFace, Poice, Puchi, [email protected], skylark, theskatingbutterfly, TTM and Violetti with 65 points! :cheer: :party2:

BRONZE: Sabrina with 60 points! :yes2:

Congrats to everyone. I will put all results into the spreadsheet tomorrow.

If you find any mistakes, please let me know. (There is a lot of copy and pasting involved.)

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: So busy I just found out I got a Gold !! :shocked: