2016 Skate America Ladies SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate America Ladies SP

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
In Herodiade, Salome is a virtuous girl who is attracted to John the Baptist's religious teachings and tries to save his life. At the end she kills the wicked queen and herself, after John is beheaded by Herod. (Something like that. :) )
Feel good story of the year? What's wrong with Sense and Sensibility? :laugh:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I know we have 30 minutes till we start, but I always get nervous as we count down and IN still hasn't changed to the livestream :drama:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
My heart is beating so fast...I'm anxious :drama: and at the same time, I'm sooooooooo excited for the GP event starting.

kallirroe

On the Ice
Oh my god. I just came back from a late night walk with my boyfriend and i am almost asleep. HOWEVER , i remembered that ohhhhh SKATE AMERICAAAAAAA. And then , its 3a.m. here , i really want to go sleeep but i i am determined to see simas debut , new sp of gracie and ashely and of course MAOs perform !

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I know we have 30 minutes till we start, but I always get nervous as we count down and IN still hasn't changed to the livestream :drama:

So are you still getting the blue screen? I'm very nervous about it!!!!:scard8:

That, and I can't wait!!! :hap93:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I'm watching the CBC feed provided it works. I'm hoping to see all the ladies skate cleanly and up to their best standards.

Very curious to see how Gracie, Mao and Ashley skate. Full rotation is key tonight.

MalAssada

Medalist
I think I will stick with the Arena one, because I have never gotten CBC to work outside Canada (ah, those two weeks!).

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I hope it's just an issue with the preshow and we don't have the Cave of Echoes for the actual skating

Daniel1998

Final Flight
CBC livestream is a black hole right now but hopefully they'll start at 8:05.
GO EVERYONE! WOOT!