2016 Skate America Short Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate America Short Dance

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Where is Gamelin from? Is he Russian? I thought they did well for an emerging team.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
The costume transformation is the highlight of the program. Korean team, but actually Americans.

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
i love the shibs... so it's a bit weird to me not to love this program... they move well.. i just don't know... hip hop in tux is weird ;) and well, i am hoping for more fierce

He's Sinatra :biggrin:.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Weird to see Greg in the K&C without Madison Chock.

auser

Record Breaker
For reference, the Shibs score is the second highest SD score this season. Only behind Virtue and Moir.

Thanks Mrs P. Due to previous heartbreak(and blood pressure), I do not usually pay attention to scoring. I appreciated this stat. :dance::thank:

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm so impressed with Kana and Chris. They've come so far so fast, and they're always a pleasure to watch.

Scovies

Final Flight
Aw, I really liked Chris and Kana's program. They've got a lot of potential, and I'm immediately biased to like a program that has Ray Charles in it. Shame about the twizzles, but I really enjoyed that.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I just really want Japan to have a good pair and dance team because I want them to be competitive in the team event.