2016 Skate America Men's FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate America Men's FS

mrrice

Record Breaker
Meh, I wasn't planning on still being awake.... might as well just watch it live. Is NBC showing the entire Men's FS or are they wasting the first hour repeating the ladies FS?

They never tell you ahead of time. Before the Ladies LP they showed the top 3 Ladies before the LP started. The NBC Broadcast doesn't start until 11 on the west coast.

Last edited:

rollerblade

Record Breaker
They never tell you ahead of time. Before the Ladies LP they showed the top 3 Ladies before the LP started. The NBC Broadcast doesn't start until 11 on the west coast.

Ugh 11am really? My TV's "info" button says it's coming up next (9:30am)... but I don't have cable. Roof antenna ftw!

MeltedIce

On the Ice
At cbc.ca there are 2 streams, one has already started, and the other is about to begin. What's the difference between the two?

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I watched a little of NBC's coverage yesterday. Johnny is good. Tara talks too much for my tastes. I actually missed the technical box and went back to CBC once it caught up to the US feed. I really like Kurt and Carol.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
And actually I couldn't take what Tara said about the other young female skaters like Mai seriously. She was talking about their lack of artistry and it kept making me snort.

Plisskin

Medalist
Unlike most I don't mind Tara and Johnny but I want to see the whole comp and not just the last group...