2016 Skate America Men's FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate America Men's FS

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I had Jin placing second in this so I'm hoping for some kind of miracle skate.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Boyang in the costume makes him look way younger than his actual age. Cute though.

eta

Medalist
esp2 showing slalom ?:think:

Is that the thing with the snow? If so my stream is showing that as well. But mine says Eurosport 2 not sure if that and British Eurosport 2 are the same thing...

da96103

Record Breaker
And actually I couldn't take what Tara said about the other young female skaters like Mai seriously. She was talking about their lack of artistry and it kept making me snort.

The B.ESP guys were better when they talked about Mai. They said it is so early in the season, so many of the girls may not achieved their full technical content while Mai seemed to be already doing well in what she can do. So as the season progresses and the other girls get better in their programs, Mai can step up her PCS components.

I think a very sensible thing to tell viewers regarding different skaters' strategies throughout the season.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yeah, IN isn't a thing, haven't got cable, the CA stream is geoblocked, and the matchtv is showing something else. :sigh: I was hoping with the wealth of free streams yesterday I might strike the jackpot but no luck today, I'm afraid.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
This works fine for me without VSPN.

Not sure Eurosport shows men. Think tey''ll do dance later.

Last edited: