2016 Skate America Pairs FS | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate America Pairs FS

Tastetherainbow

Medalist
Yay for Marche Slave, but sadly that was quite lackluster... they need some serious polishing or else they might not qualify for Worlds this year...

andromache

Record Breaker
not quite, their SBS sequence is only 2A... puny

3S and 2A-2A sequence, right? At least they land them....

Still, their overall skating is of much lower quality compared to Mervissa and even Alexa/Chris. And tiny throws.

US Nationals for pairs should be interesting.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
:laugh:

Beware of the unexpected or disappointment. The girdle may be there for a valid reason.

well, without going into details, from what i can see, he seems fine.. perhaps a bit hairy gingery though ;) that's why i am curious about his coach ;)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I HATE this awful musak ... i am muting this... no need for youtube to do it for me.

andromache

Record Breaker
Are their any good American pairs coming up in juniors?

LOL I doubt it.

(I don't know.)

But really, I think success in juniors means very little for pairs compared to the other disciplines, looking at it historically. It seems like pairs are more likely to break-up than in ice dance.

This LP by A/R is, ummm, something else. I enjoyed their SP much more, though I appreciate the ambition and scope they are attempting here.

Krunchii

Record Breaker
I like the music enough, some of the cuts are strange but it was really overwhelming them after the middle section