2016 Skate Canada Short Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate Canada Short Dance

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Oh, that's interesting. Maddie has a double ponytail- I haven't seen that before. And of course she could sell saltwater to a sailor.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
And again all I know about ice dancing is when I like what I'm watching and I liked that. The second part more than the first. I'm not sure bad to the bone works. Chock is one sexy woman.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Omg, I don't know how I feel about this program...

The first word that comes to mind is "greasy" .... :slink:

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
That was really cool :love: :biggrin: I love Madison facial expressions and step sequence side by side. I started smiling somewhere in the middle of that dance. I really warmed up to them after that :)

Last edited:

TMC

Record Breaker
That no touch stsq is really something! I don't love the rest yet, but I adore that stsq!

auser

Record Breaker
Oh no. Now I'm going to have Uptown Funk stuck in my head all night like last weekend.:laugh:

andromache

Record Breaker
There's something so endearing about watching sweetheart Evan Bates skate to "Bad to the Bone" and try so hard to make it convincing. :luv17:

yuna13

On the Ice
I like this sd. This is my favourite hip hop sd. I really like the transition before the twizzles, the hip hop part and the final move. One bad thing for me it's that I tried to watch him but my eyes go back to madi all the time.