US Olympics 2004 roster | Golden Skate

US Olympics 2004 roster

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Me neither. Vash.......what was the story behind the link? 42

JOHIO2

Medalist
I figured out why your link wouldn't work -- I've done it myself -- copying links from Hotmail are tricky because the link is to your own Hotmail account. You've got to use the actual site link, not by way of Hotmail.

US Olympic Team

A.H.Black

Final Flight
Thanks for the link.

Can we have a discussion about who is likely to do well that we don't know about? Leaving aside the public sports like gymnastics, swimming, etc. who are some of the atheletes you are watching.

For example, I recently learned about the Jacobson sisters in fencing. They are currently ranked #1 and #8 in the world. I don't usually follow fencing but I will be watching them.

I'm assuming the USA won't have much of a badminton team, but I don't know. Do we have a field hockey team, or is anyone competing in table tennis?

This is a little bit off topic, but on the subject of which Olympic athletes will score big at the games this year:

(From the Detroit Free press today): "Olympians get condoms

"The Olympic Village pharmacy will have a supply of 130,000 condoms, donated by prophylactics manufacturer Durex. The condoms will be available to more than 16,000 athletes and officials satying at the village.

"At the 2000 Sydney Games, athletes were given 51 condoms each on arrival at the olympic Village. But supplies ran low and another 20,000 were ordered."

MM

bronxgirl

Medalist
Mathman said:
This is a little bit off topic, but on the subject of which Olympic athletes will score big at the games this year:

(From the Detroit Free press today): "Olympians get condoms

"The Olympic Village pharmacy will have a supply of 130,000 condoms, donated by prophylactics manufacturer Durex. The condoms will be available to more than 16,000 athletes and officials satying at the village.

"At the 2000 Sydney Games, athletes were given 51 condoms each on arrival at the olympic Village. But supplies ran low and another 20,000 were ordered."

MM

The Infectious Diseases doc in me says GREAT!!! There are young healthy men and women from around the world, all living in the Olympic Village. I'm delighted to hear that the IOC is doing something right and doesn't have its head in the sand about the fact that there is a fatal sexually transmitted disease out there.