2016 Skate Canada Men's SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate Canada Men's SP

Krunchii

Record Breaker
NOOO i am not attending!!!! DAMN IT!!!! i had everything lined up but I CANNOT!!!! :(

I will be at Nationals.. but of course, that may be of lesser interest. I think Krunchi is attending! Lucky gal!

I won't be at the practices tomorrow even though I have an all event pass but I'll be there all of Friday and the weekend =) Tomorrow I will be running out to buy some gifts to chuck at my favourite men after their FS:)

mrrice

Record Breaker
Hello everyone, after spending the morning discussing weight, I thought I'd see if anyone will be doing practice reports and posting them in this thread? I know there are several Hanyu fans here and I'd just like to say that as cute and sweet and talented as he is.................................I want Patrick to WIN.

Last edited:

Rissa

Record Breaker
so yuzuru is not human ? what is he? a unicorn? an alien? a deity?

According to most fans, an alien.

Just look at him. If X-files were casting, he'd be hired to play a huma/alien hybrid, what with how long he is.

Last edited:

eta

Medalist
Practice hasn't started and we are on the fourth page already... /where-is-the-laugh-cry-emoji

Wishing an injury-free event for everyone~

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
you know we expect detailed reports from you :) and make sure you get to look at Nikolaj Sorensen up close... it's worth it... worth the trip.
I won't be at the practices tomorrow even though I have an all event pass but I'll be there all of Friday and the weekend =) Tomorrow I will be running out to buy some gifts to chuck at my favourite men after their FS:)

mrrice

Record Breaker
Clearly the start order isn't based on current rankings. Was this draw totally random?

mrrice

Record Breaker
:console:

There's always the LP where the medal contenders will be in the last group.

Thanks you guys.........:agree: BTW, I would LOVE to see Tessa and Scott in person. I watched their show on TV and I almost feel like I've met them since I've seen them for many years. I hope they give the hometown crowd a BIG thrill. The practice stream is blocked in Ca. so I'll have to hear from those who are there. Good Luck and great skating to all.

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
saw them at ACI

comments : extreme beauty, both of them ;)

super fast and into the emotion during FD.

Thanks you guys.........:agree: BTW, I would LOVE to see Tessa and Scott in person. I watched their show on TV and I almost feel like I've met them since I've seen them for many years. I hope they give the hometown crowd a BIG thrill. The practice stream is blocked in Ca. so I'll have to hear from those who are there. Good Luck and great skating to all.

Bonesfan

On the Ice

I'm in California and can access the Live Stream from my iPhone and iPad
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4y...ractices_sport

Last edited: