On-site & practice reports | Page 4 | Golden Skate

On-site & practice reports

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Thankfully, Han wore a white jersey and blue-grey shirt inside. I can see him really well. :)

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Pfftt... got here early particularly excited for Liza & Hanyu, and neither showed up to their first practice sessions. :mad:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Daniel didn't jump except one pop, but I feel he will do better this time than at Autumn Classic. He loves the globes...I hope to see some good costumes for the boy.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
it is morning after all, maybe they want to save energy

Maybe I should've saved my energy and rested up at my hotel room. Very few know the enormous hardships of having to sit for 10+ hours in arena seats day after day. :laugh:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Mura with the samurai hairstyle and Rachmaninoff. The gap is big. :)

wusswuss

On the Ice
also Ross miner's music makes me not want to see the men's event sorry and Han needs to stick with a classical piece for now

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
Zhang and Yu's FS look beautiful. But I still need time to get used to this new pair

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Yu/Zhang's FS is beautiful. I thought it was a cold and disconnected performance with a sleep inducing music piece when to see it at first, but they built a solid partnership in the meantime. They can perhaps get a medal here.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Zhang and Yu's FS look beautiful. But I still need time to get used to this new pair

All their elements are well done though it was not a full run through. Xiaoyu looked beautiful. If they could do it as well in the competition then the pairing seems successful and better than Peng/Zhang. Meanwhile Peng/Jin are doing very well too.