CAN
Evgenia MEDVEDEVA

RUS

Entries

No.
Name
Nation
Alaine CHARTRAND
SP "Sway" by Nicole Scherzinger and the Pussycat Dolls; choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne
LP Rome soundtrack by Jeff Beal; choreo by David Wilson
CAN
WD
Veronik MALLET
SP It's Magic by Doris Day; choreo by David Wilson
LP Turning Tables, Let Me Go by Karl Hugo; choreo by David Wilson
CAN
Kaetlyn OSMOND
SP Sous le ciel de Paris performed by Edith Piaf, Milord performed by Edith Piaf; choreo by Lance Vipond, Jeffrey Buttle
LP Mimi Tells Her Story (from "La Boheme - The Ballet") by G. Puccini, arranged by K. Hocking, Sono Andati (from "La Boheme") by Giacomo Puccini; choreo by Lance Vipond, Jeffrey Buttle
CAN
Rika HONGO
SP O Fortuna (from "Carmina Burana") by Carl Orff; choreo Shae-Lynn Bourne
LP Lawrence of Arabia soundtrack by Maurice Harte; choreo by Akiko Suzuki
JPN
Satoko MIYAHARA
SP Musetta's Waltz from La Boheme by Giacomo Puccini; choreographed by Lori Nichol
LP Star Wars soundtrack & Jupiter from The Planets Suite by Gustav Holst; choreo by Tom Dickson
JPN
Yuka NAGAI
SP Fantasy for Violin and Orchestra by Nigel Hess; choreo by Megumi Seki, Rie Takeuchi, Shae-Lynn Bourne
LP "The Ludlows" (from "Legends of the Fall" soundtrack) by James Horner; choreo by Megumi Seki, Rie Takeuchi, Shae-Lynn Bourne
JPN
Dabin CHOI
SP Historia de un amor by Perez Prado; choreo by Tetsu Nakajima, Pasquale Camerlengo
LP Doctor Zhivago soundtrack; choreo by Tetsu Nakajima, Pasquale Camerlengo
KOR
Na Hyun KIM
SP I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston; choreo by Yea Ji Shin
LP House of Flying Daggers (soundtrack); choreo by Yea Ji Shin
KOR
Evgenia MEDVEDEVA
SP "River Flows in You" by Lorenzo de Luca, "The Winter" by Balmorhea; choreo by Daniil Gleikhengauz, Ilia Averbukh
LP Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close soundtrack by Alexandre Desplat, Piano Lesson with Grandma by Alexandre Desplat; choreo by Daniil Gleikhengauz, Ilia Averbukh
RUS
Elizaveta TUKTAMYSHEVA
SP Mozart Piano Concerto no. 23 in A major; choreo by T. Prokofieva
LP Cleopatra soundtrack by Alex North; choreo by Emanuel Sandhu
RUS
Joshi HELGESSON
SP "Let Me Entertain You," by Jule Styne, Stephen Sondheim performed by Debbie Gibson, from the Gypsy soundtrack; choreo by Caterina Lindgren
LP "Endangered Species" by Dianne Reeves, Composition of Rayshaun by RayShaun Thompson; choreo by Caterina Lindgren
SWE
Mirai NAGASU
SP Frédéric Chopin's Nocturne in C-Sharp Minor, No. 20; choreo by David Wilson, Jeffrey Buttle
LP "The Winner Takes it All" by Sarah Dawn Finer; choreo by David Wilson, Jeffrey Buttle

Last edited:

Alex D

Record Breaker
LP isn't it? thanks for your hard work.

Haha yes, thanks :D

Just saw it you were so fast :)

Please note, that the event starts in about 80 minutes from now, I sadly don´t have the time to set up the time converter properly.

Wishing all our Ladies a great skate.

Last edited:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
ooh.. House of flying daggers. Looking forward to see Tuk do Cleopatra. I think that should be a good fit because she does look quite a bit like Liz Taylor.

The Winner Takes it all??? Is that a cover of the ABBA song? Will I be singing along?

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Sigh... once again, the ladies are the first discipline to wrap up early in the weekend. :disapp: (At least the free dance should be a good session to close on this time.)

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
How does randomizing work? I saw it earlier but I don't get it. Do you drawn names out of a hat?

Sackie

Medalist
I just hope Alaine can come back with a strong free like she did at the Autum Classic! Be nice if she could pull a Mariah and move up for a medal and better yet have Kaetlyn stay there for a medal too! What a message for the CAN ladies to send then for 2 of them to medal here!

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
How does randomizing work? I saw it earlier but I don't get it. Do you drawn names out of a hat?

You stick the names into this website that spits them out in a random order and use said list to predict the event, and I got this list. :slink:

Nagasu
Hongo
Nagai
Choi
Miyahara
Chartrand
Medvedeva
Osmond
Tuktamisheva
Kim
Helgesson

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Sigh... once again, the ladies are the first discipline to wrap up early in the weekend. :disapp: (At least the free dance should be a good session to close on this time.)

I think it's the last event next week in Russia. Ice Dance is first. The LP starts at 6 am my time which means if I want to watch it live I'll have to be up at 5:15 to get my dog's breakfast and walk in. This is going test my less than stellar commitment to Ice Dance (but then I think it's W/P so..)

Last edited:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
You stick the names into this website that spits them out in a random order and use said list to predict the event, and I got this list. :slink:

Nagasu
Hongo
Nagai
Choi
Miyahara
Chartrand
Medvedeva
Osmond
Tuktamisheva
Kim
Helgesson

Wow. This would totally f-up my predictions! That's already happening in the mens event so...

BlackAxel

Final Flight
Really excited to see Satoko's Star Wars/Planets FS! One of my favorite programs this season!

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
ooh.. House of flying daggers. Looking forward to see Tuk do Cleopatra. I think that should be a good fit because she does look quite a bit like Liz Taylor.

The Winner Takes it all??? Is that a cover of the ABBA song? Will I be singing along?

More like,...finally facing my Waterloo...woah, woah, woah...

euroskate

Final Flight
It is still early but can we geht the streaming links again. Worked for me yesterday so thank you in advance