jenm

The Last One Degree
Medalist
Go Satoko and Kaetlyn!
So excited to see Satoko perform her Star Wars program :hap10:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
ooh.. House of flying daggers. Looking forward to see Tuk do Cleopatra. I think that should be a good fit because she does look quite a bit like Liz Taylor.

The Winner Takes it all??? Is that a cover of the ABBA song? Will I be singing along?

Just checked and yup, Mirai is skating to an ABBA cover. The singer is also Swedish and apparently sang the song at Eurovision 2013 which was held in Sweden.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
A Swedish Eurovision song? As a North American I have to tell that all I know about Eurovision is the somewhat goofy stuff that filters down through the internet.

Wait..wasn't waterloo ABBA's Eurovision song back in the 70's?

MalAssada

Medalist
Already prepared, there is cake in the oven, etc. I wish I felt like eating popcorn - the results will probably shoot through the roof.

wusswuss

On the Ice
I hope everyone does so well ;D esp Osmond and mirai!!! <3 so nervous I'm wearing almost no clothing so I don't sweat lmfao

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
A Swedish Eurovision song? As a North American I have to tell that all I know about Eurovision is the somewhat goofy stuff that filters down through the internet.

Lol I didn't mean their entry. She sang it as an interval act!

I can't handle another incident like that again from Mirai without needing one of those life alert buttons. :eeking: I hope she's able to turn it around today! Hoping for great judging today..

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker

1974 with Waterloo and with those Outfits ...lest we forget! Actually Celine Dion won it for Switzerland in 1988 (although Canadian, her mom is of Swiss decent). There I go, a vessel of useless knowledge, but my Trivia Pursuit team, thinks not.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
No such thing as useless knowledge. Just people who don't know how to use the knowledge you give them.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Come on Canadian ladies :) Bring it home... Look what happened at SA... everyone else seems to!!

Goo Mirai and Satoko...

May the force be with you, Satoko.

Haa you beat me to it :ddevil::ddevil::ddevil:

Last edited:

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I will step away from the computer when Evgenia skates, as I refuse to watch a program with sound effects from 911. I'm glad she didn't skate at SA because I was there and I would have had to have left the arena for her FS.