Entries have been posted | Golden Skate

Entries have been posted

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Yay! Ekaterina and Dmitry are goin'! :hap93::hap93: And they have great chance to win this one :hap93::hap93:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Dance is actually not that bad considering it's along with GP series, unlike previous Challengers, with B/S, T/T and Z/G :) I love that Australian Pair will be here! And I hope Vale & Ondrej will actually come this time, and not like last year when no one even knew they WD. I'm also super excited for Kevin Aymoz, team Latvia & Dmitri :hap10: I really wonder what ALisa is doing there. Someone must have put her there by mistake.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yes!!!! Chelsea Liu and Brian Johnson are competing! Good idea since next year they'll have to go to seniors as Brian won't be junior-eligible next season.

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
I really wonder what ALisa is doing there. Someone must have put her there by mistake.
Probably she wanted to accompany Dmitri and while she was there decided to compete herself as well :laugh: I look forward to witnessing some puppy love cuteness of these two :luv17: But my main objective is Deniss and Stèphane, I am so excited!!! :hap93:

@cathlen btw, since I see you are from Poland and probably know about Warsaw Cup... one can just arrive and get the ticket on the spot no problem, I suppose? if Nepela was any measure to go by, where I could have saved all the hassle of booking the ticket etc before going there...

Oh I just took a better look at OP... so Alisa not competing??? :( (indeed I did think she was rather young for that event...)

Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Probably she wanted to accompany Dmitri and while she was there decided to compete herself as well :laugh: I look forward to witnessing some puppy love cuteness of these two :luv17: But my main objective is Deniss and Stèphane, I am so excited!!! :hap93:

@cathlen btw, since I see you are from Poland and probably know about Warsaw Cup... one can just arrive and get the ticket on the spot no problem, I suppose? if Nepela was any measure to go by, where I could have saved all the hassle of booking the ticket etc before going there...

Oh I just took a better look at OP... so Alisa not competing??? :( (indeed I did think she was rather young for that event...)

Yeah Alisa is too young. I dont think there are any tickets. The entry for audience is completely free. I've never been there, but I know NicolettaL was (and probably will go again). So if you have more questions, you can always PM her, I think she will answer you :)
Here's the "page" of event: http://pfsa.com.pl/ There will be links to results page and livestream later on posted.

MGstyle

Medalist
Yeah Alisa is too young. I dont think there are any tickets. The entry for audience is completely free. I've never been there, but I know NicolettaL was (and probably will go again). So if you have more questions, you can always PM her, I think she will answer you :)
Here's the "page" of event: http://pfsa.com.pl/ There will be links to results page and livestream later on posted.
Oh wow, no tickets, not even for a formality??? incredible!!! Thanks, I will write to Nicoletta for the second opinion ;) Now I will head out to the site!!! Thanks again!

NicolettaL

Final Flight
Last year and I belive this year also there were no tickets even for formality you just come to Torwar find yourself a comfy spot at the audience. There is even a possibility to talk with the skaters are there is nothing like no entry for public zone. I had an opportunity last year to talk and take selfies with Italians as they were at the audience tottaly free to talk. (They are so nice) next to the drawing of lots room I bumped on to Bruno Massot and entry to the rinks leads through skaters locker rooms xD I'm trying to get confrimation from Vale if they are going to be there this year. Tiffany Zahorski already said that they will come. I'm quite happy because entries are much stronger than last year, and super happy to see Kevin Aymoz skating in person.

MGstyle

Medalist
Last year and I belive this year also there were no tickets even for formality you just come to Torwar find yourself a comfy spot at the audience. There is even a possibility to talk with the skaters are there is nothing like no entry for public zone. I had an opportunity last year to talk and take selfies with Italians as they were at the audience tottaly free to talk. (They are so nice) next to the drawing of lots room I bumped on to Bruno Massot and entry to the rinks leads through skaters locker rooms xD I'm trying to get confrimation from Vale if they are going to be there this year. Tiffany Zahorski already said that they will come. I'm quite happy because entries are much stronger than last year, and super happy to see Kevin Aymoz skating in person.

Great to hear!!!! So it's just like Ondrej Nepela Trophy I went last year, there was an all event ticket for 12€ and it was, as I said, like a mere formality, you could walk around and sit wherever you pleased, and there was almost free access to the skaters for the public, and I got my Jason fix and then some :biggrin: that's why I like the Challenger events!!! The only drawback is that you don't know who will be there until very late and even after that there can be withdrawals. This one is going to be fun for sure, thanks again for all the info!!!

NicolettaL

Final Flight
Guignard and Fabbri will be joining the entry list according to one of the organisers (who is also in our commenting in Eurosport group)

MGstyle

Medalist
Guignard and Fabbri will be joining the entry list according to one of the organisers (who is also in our commenting in Eurosport group)
Really???? I will be the envy of lots of my Italian friends then :biggrin: I really like their Nutcracker FD :agree:

deneb

On the Ice
And I hope Vale & Ondrej will actually come this time, and not like last year when no one even knew they WD.
I'm trying to get confrimation from Vale if they are going to be there this year.

Vale and Ondrej are leaving for Warsaw!
And they are not alone. All their team is with them: Roberta Rodeghiero, Matteo Rizzo, Stephane Walker, Rebecca Ghilardi and Filippo Ambrosini (and coaches).
https://twitter.com/valemarchei14/status/799220212772040704