2016 Rostelecom Cup Practice Reports | Golden Skate

2016 Rostelecom Cup Practice Reports

TGee

Record Breaker
The first day of practices is tomorrow. Will anyone be able to attend or have information about how the practices went?

Practice reports from Friday morning would also be very appreciated. :)

Last edited:

Mattieu

Medalist
The first day of practices are done. Was anyone able to attend or have information about how the practices went?

Practice reports from Friday morning would also be very appreciated. :)

?? There are no official practices until tomorrow, Thursday?

LadyB

Record Breaker
I think practice passes were only given to a chosen few, sadly I'm not one of them but I'm in the same hotel as the skaters. Breakfast with Brian Orser in full view ain't bad and neither is sharing a lift with Gordei Gorshkov. Last night I took a picture of Max,Tanya and Stephane at a nearby Italian restaurant ❤️ Moscow features a slight carpet of snow, beautiful. Off to some sightseeing soon!

zzzz1

Spectator
LadyB off to flying start, i have only just reached my hotel room......!

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I think practice passes were only given to a chosen few, sadly I'm not one of them but I'm in the same hotel as the skaters. Breakfast with Brian Orser in full view ain't bad and neither is sharing a lift with Gordei Gorshkov. Last night I took a picture of Max,Tanya and Stephane at a nearby Italian restaurant ❤️ Moscow features a slight carpet of snow, beautiful. Off to some sightseeing soon!

Awesome! Have a great time :cheer:

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Goncharenko: "Lena lost weight, brought himself up, become more beautiful" :dance3:

http://rsport.ru/figure_skating/20161102/1111695849.html

So she's in fine form then? When I google translate from Russian to Swedish I often get the impression I'm reading about cars. Big fan of Elena and hope she skates great another season. Can't believe it's three years since she did her first Grand Prix and made it to the final. Remember the yellow dress - and LOL that zombie exhibition. Go Elena!

Are there any one having information about Zijun Li?

Yes, she was so promising a few years back... Go Zijun!