2016 Rostelecom Cup Ladies FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 Rostelecom Cup Ladies FS

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Even the Japanese coaches have nicknames? Brian Orser and Frank Carrol need nicknames stat. :)

I can't help it.. I love this music. Don't care that it's a warhorse.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I love the second part of Angelina's music. She carries it much better than something as bombastic as Carmina Burana

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I like Era enough to sing along! :party: Could be better skate though...

glorybox6

Final Flight
Angelina showed so much promise last year and is struggling so much this season.

This was improved from SA, though. Hopefully she keeps working on her conditioning.

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
:clap: to Kuchvalska for improving on SA, but this program still bores me... and I have the version of O Fortuna where they subtitled it as Gopher Tuna stuck in my head. :slink:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Not a best, but she is definitely coming back to the form last season.

Lota

Record Breaker
:clap: to Kuchvalska for improving on SA, but this program still bores me... and I have the version of O Fortuna where they subtitled it as Gopher Tuna stuck in my head. :slink:

I know, every time Rika skates to it, those words come to my mind :hopelessness:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
At least she improved some since SA. Hope it will go better with season for her :)

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I'm surprised that British Eurosport commentators haven't made not much their usual compliments like "What a beautiful landing". However, I highly appreciate the informative critique with the female commentator whose name I really want to know.

TheGrandSophy

Record Breaker
Just to clear all the questions-

Wakababy is Wakaba Higuchi and no she is not in the audience.

Fluffy Higuchi is the lovely coach Mihoko Higuchi who has Kanako, Shoma with her here. She wears a fluffy coat. ;-)