2016 Rostelecom Cup Free Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2016 Rostelecom Cup Free Dance

moon

On the Ice
Oh I forgot until I saw Igor with them and realized they have the , "my coach has a connection with every judge from every country connection and the tech controller too".

text_skate

🇺🇦
Medalist
Country
European-Union
IMO the Danes were a lot better in choreo, interpretation and performance than the young Americans.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Oh I forgot until I saw Igor with them and realized they have the , "my coach has a connection with every judge from every country connection and the tech controller too".

Yes, the entire Ice Dance world is conspiring to put P/B ahead of the Danes. You caught on.

:sarcasm:

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Hiiiii Morozov. :dev2:

Stare at me like you stare at WeaPo.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Okay Andrew Poje, it is time to get your twizzles right.

I wish more teams did ballroomy type dances. I hate having to have programs explained to me by Carol Lane or some other commentator. Of course then you get Kurt Browning say something like "I never would have guessed that" and the snickering at my house begins. Kurt is so nice but I'm not sure he appreciates the some of the ice dancing hence the subtle shade.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Ah, the non-Europeans who do not know :laugh: I'll just thow the Wikipedia description in here:
It is a professional association football league in Germany and the football league with the highest average stadium attendance worldwide.

Exactly, and at least on Polish Eurosport they're showing it during weekend and is always in favour, so sometimes even if British Eurosport is showing skating, Polish has Bundesliga on as it's much more popular here.

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
I hope Group 2 can give s a little more energy...the first group was taking my energy away...

matcha

Medalist
I'm so shook for WeaPo I hope they slay. They need a high score even if they do come third.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
European Football is lucky to get any national tv coverage here. 12 hours of Super bowl coverage though...

MidnightSkater

On the Ice
The snooker commentary is still going on. The man's voice is so annoying. Why no mention of this glitch by Simon on British Eurosport ?.