2016 Trophée de France Free Dance | Page 19 | Golden Skate

2016 Trophée de France Free Dance

brushalley

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom

Gabriella and Guillaume -.. Of course, that's their choice, but I can't help but wonder how they would look in other type of program and honestly I have no doubts they could pull of for example some classical baroque music or some Rodrigo y Gabriella guitar stufffrom it.

I would love them to do something really different next year but being the olympic year they probably won't.I think they could really pull off a baroque programme.Something like Denstas OD in 2003.Gabriella woul look really regal and Guillame as her partner well ;)

Or they could do something like B/K Meet me at the love parade programme.Unfortunately they never skated that to potential .

all that

Final Flight
Hopefully they will take a risk in the Olympic year. The reason P/C win everything is that their skating skills are superior to every other team out there today. Period. They can afford to take risks because their skating skills will always save them. They don't need to play it safe. Especially after they win gold at Worlds this year. They will be entering the Olympic year as the three-time World medalists. The judges will give them a huge cushion by default.