Live Reports | Golden Skate

Live Reports

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
The FFSG over on facebook reports there are 4,000 school children present at the practice.
:slink:

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
The FFSG over on facebook reports there are 4,000 school children present at the practice.
:slink:
Lucky kids! I hope they are inspired!

They let a lot of school kids into the Friday SP's at the first TEB I went to... and I thought that was a great idea, given ticket sales were low for the Fridays at TEB, all seating was unallocated... and the kids didn't come in until after most ticket holders had taken a seat.

My only gripe was a few badly-behaved ones making nuisances of themselves, but even they were not particularly disruptive compared to eg. this year's Skate America Screamers

TwinnerA

Final Flight
Country
United-States

They let a lot of school kids into the Friday SP's at the first TEB I went to... and I thought that was a great idea, given ticket sales were low for the Fridays at TEB, all seating was unallocated... and the kids didn't come in until after most ticket holders had taken a seat.

My only gripe was a few badly-behaved ones making nuisances of themselves, but even they were not particularly disruptive compared to eg. this year's Skate America Screamers

Don't the "Screamers" tend to be young girls? I have attended a post-Olympic gymnastic event 4 years ago and thought I would go deaf from the high-pitched screaming from little girls!

Last edited:

TGee

Record Breaker

Europe on Ice shared this photo, and described "Hordes of schoolchildren here for the 1st official practice at #GPFigure Trophee de France screaming there heads off..

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw5031aXgAA_96K.jpg:large

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
I heard the kids on one of the videos on Facebook....OMG !!!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia

They'd have to try really hard to be worse than the Skate America Screamers.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Is there video of the SA screamers. I don't know how I've never seen it :coffee:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Is there video of the SA screamers. I don't know how I've never seen it :coffee:

Have you ever watched Rippon's or Wagner's SPs (particularly)? You'll hear them. Some broadcasts were worse than others. They were basically screaming their heads off for the two emptiest programs there.