2016 Trophée de France Gala | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2016 Trophée de France Gala

Manitou

Medalist
It was blocked on Youtube, on Dailymotion, so we have to find other videohosting for this video

It probably has to do with the "Parole, parole" song. Some videos of that performance on YouTube has the first part with the song muted, but the other half is fine. Probably that song is blocked on YouTube due to some copyright nonsense.

Kutien

Final Flight
It probably has to do with the "Parole, parole" song. Some videos of that performance on YouTube has the first part with the song muted, but the other half is fine. Probably that song is blocked on YouTube due to some copyright nonsense.

I know, so, what we have for today... Very popular youtube chanel IceBerg blocked. That`s why I`m posting video to different webhostings, and give links to the forum where embed video is.

Last edited:

Manitou

Medalist
I know, so, what we have for today... Very popular youtube chanel IceBerg blocked. That`s why I`m posting video to different webhostings, and give links to the forum where embed video is.

Are you the owner of "мой канал"? If so, I want to thank you for your incredible contribution! I have been watching your videos for long time without knowing you are right here. :)
Большое спасибо!