2016 Cup of China Short Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 Cup of China Short Dance

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
whatever... i just put berries in my DRY MARTINI... take that girly drink 24 year old monster vodka noob
I don't think so.. he's only 24. He says Sangria (especially with floating berries) is a girly drink and yet...

We need to get back to ID. Go Weaver/Poje and the Shibs. I'm looking forward to seeing what the chinese dance teams are doing.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Where I live it would be very easy to ged rid of it, just hand it out to the first man/woman you met in front shop that sells alcohol :laugh: Personally, I would ditch vodka for Sangria as well ;)

Hey.. is there a polish team in this flight?

MIM

Medalist
hello all staying up!

stuck at work, Friday, but I hope your live reports will keep me alive and entertained :cheer:

never too early/too late for some :ghug: aka Praying Circles

:ghug: for Kaitlyn and Andrew - slay them with that SD, bust some moves that will knock off them from their chairs!

:ghug: for Maia and Alex - show 'em that 'That's life' is a fabulous life!

:ghug: :ghug: for Natalia and Maks - two as Maks is injuries, but they were really determined to show up and not pass this opportunity, be the best you can!
Definitely:ghug:!
I am not familiar with the pilish dancers, but i will keep my eyes on thrm;)wish them all good luck!!

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Hey..did the Chinese Fed not do the introductions?

I hope the skaters aren't too bothered by the pollution. They were talking about it on twitter.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
the poje effect is getting to me already... had to take off a layer of clothing... too hot in my living room... and no... it's not the alky yet... had only half a sip

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
maybe some betting game - what will be the highest score here?

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
The hiphop dance inclusion has certainly meant that some people have dug deep into the club wear portion of their closets.

Still wish there was less black though.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Not a single one of them seems to be wearing anything but black and white.

Go Team Poland then!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Not a single one of them seems to be wearing anything but black and white.

Go Team Poland then!

:cheer:

Poles are also one of few teams who are doing an energetic FD in a land of 50 shades of contemporary stuff done this season in FD - thir Dirty Dancing FD is really lovely and Natalia looks just like Baby in light pink dress :love:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
The audio was terrible, but I blame the arena. Maia & Alex make twizzles look so easy!

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
maybe it's just because it's 240 am... but i felt this was slower than usual shibs? is it just me? very solid though should get about 72-73?

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Got my chichen nuggets, coffee, and cherry cock and made it back just in time to catch the Shib Sibs. :clap:

I didn't see any major mistakes, but like so many of the hip hop teams they need to add more punch. Especially Maia.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Flash photography during the skate should get you thrown out of the arena. I saw at least 3.

So if the maximum TES for the SD is now 43 then anything in the high 30's is a really good skate, right?

They seemed tense to me.