2016 Cup of China Free Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2016 Cup of China Free Dance

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
That was entertaining. I think all these 4 teams need more exposure. I hope they get it.

MIM

Medalist
Right in time for wang/Liu. Wang has a small statue, but she is very charismatic!!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
That's probably the single best performance I've ever seen Wang and Liu give. They really improved their edge qualities and ability to project out.

But.

And it's a pretty big but.

Almost none of that was done in hold.

Point of trivia: at Yankee Stadium if the Yankees win, they play Frank Sinatra's version of NY NY. If they lose, it's Liza's. Liza never gets the respect she deserves!

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Now that I think about it... this will be my first time seeing both the Shib's and WeaPo's FDs. I was working the other times

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Bukin's shirt is quite.. transparent.

Haven't got a super good look at it yet but I think I might love Weaver's dress.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I can see some serious nipple from Ivan's shirt. I guess we know for sure that the arena is cold.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Team Poland

Skating to Dirty Dancing. She looks exactly like Jennifer Grey. Pink and black were the colors of their SD costumes, too. Nice of them to keep a unified theme.

Did he break his fingers since the SD? They're not holding him back. Love the stationary circular lift. A little slow on the dance spin, but a unique position. This is a really great program! :rock: