Alexandra Trusova | Page 81 | Golden Skate

Alexandra Trusova

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Actually, this nomination sounds like "Best winter european young athlete"(there is a guy among the finalists). By the way a pretty decent prize, Sasha can earn more than in the whole Junior Grand Prix series. http://www.eurolympic.org/announced-5-finalists-running-for-best-winter-european-young-athlete/

And Aleksandra is probably the youngest, and most likely the highest distinguished with back to back World Championships.
No word about the selection process, so we'll have to wait till May 19 to find out who won.

Arbitrary

Medalist
There was mentioned in EtTut VK account when Sasha Trusova trained with Daniel Grassl before "Bol on Ice" she witnessed his first unassisted 5Lz attempt. Wasn't good but pretty daredevilish.

EDIT: It wasn't a training period. Grassl attempted 5Lz in the Final Exit. I don't remember it was mentioned before.

Alex65

Final Flight
Country
Russia
My
congratulations for Sasha! She rightfully received this prize. I'm so happy for her!

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
"she needs" is incorrect, she just will not tolerate that anyone exceeds her in a jump

I don't think Aleksandra's mind works like that ;-) Perhaps when she still was a child, but now that she is an adolescent, she should be smarter.

Her program directors are clever, they'll want to maximise the scoring potential of any and all of their skaters. Teaching their students a clean, solid and reliable triple Axel is a very good way to boost scoring potential.

IndiaP12

iliabot wakabot gumennikbot team korea stan
Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
She is a little apprehensive of flying but when she needs to get to a competition she gathers herself together, endures the flight and enjoys the new countries, cities and places she visits.

Wait...she is a little apprehensive of flying? But she literally flies when she jumps [emoji6]

Alex65

Final Flight
Country
Russia
Of all the Russian national team, only Sasha has this junior sports rank of the KMS. :dbana:
Well, I do not mind. The more epic will be her victories.
Meanwhile, Sasha spends his free time in a circle of four-legged friends:
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByjmODjosyE/
I wonder what she will say about this to Tina?