Alexandra Trusova | Page 82 | Golden Skate

Alexandra Trusova

neud

Match Penalty
4:16 instead "The artistic part of it makes the show happen" she said like "If you have only artistry, you should switch to ice shows".

lopsilceci

On the Ice
Country
Mexico
4:16 instead "The artistic part of it makes the show happen" she said like "If you have only artistry, you should switch to ice shows".

That completely changes the context of what she's saying... Sounds like Sasha responding to her critics :cool14:

But still, great interview. I'm so excited to get to see the quad queen/baby boss in seniors soon! :biggrin:

Ps: Her little brothers seem as competitive as she is :laugh:

dante

a dark lord
Final Flight
Country
Russia
Sasha didn't sound like responding to anyone, it was rather "artistry alone is for shows."

Ps: Her little brothers seem as competitive as she is :laugh:

Her rivals will think twice before going for a quad. :biggrin:

GINO

On the Ice
Sasha assigned to Skate Canada and Rostelecom Cup. I really like it, home stage in the first senior season(against Satoko, Zhenya and Bell) and a good fight in Canada(against Rika, Zhenya and Bradie). It will be a good practice before Worlds in Montreal.

Arbitrary

Medalist
Looks like we will see no three-quad program from Sasha anymore. At least on internationals.
As per ISU scripts any combo total points are the sum o points per jump. Any 3-3 combo costs more than a single quad.
To obtain a theoretical maximum she has to put all three of her 3-3 and 3-1-3 combos in the 2nd half. No chances to backlog a 4-3 combo yet.

Thus to have three quads she needs three different quads or two and 3A (3A is not to be ready soon if any). She may risk with 4Lz, 4T and 4S (or add 4F instead) but for little chances. Only when being pushed to the wall. And this is not Olympics or pre-Olympics season yet.

Last time she did more or less stable 4Lz and 4T single quads and her usual 3-3s. This is likely her maximum for now.

Others may try 4Lz3T and 4Lz but again: this layout leaves one combo outside of +10% area.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
- - - Updated - - -

Sasha assigned to Skate Canada and Rostelecom Cup. I really like it, home stage in the first senior season(against Satoko, Zhenya and Bell) and a good fight in Canada(against Rika, Zhenya and Bradie). It will be a good practice before Worlds in Montreal.

I am super-excited that I would get to see her live competing in such a tight race. That’s the most exciting news from this GP assignments for me, I am so happy Trusova got Canada :)

Alex65

Final Flight
Country
Russia
- - - Updated - - -

I am super-excited that I would get to see her live competing in such a tight race. That’s the most exciting news from this GP assignments for me, I am so happy Trusova got Canada :)

The same for CoR.
Without offending anyone, but so far on other fan pages there are complaints and the joy of fans because of the appointments of GP, I can just wait here for news about Sasha without worrying.
Like this https://www.instagram.com/p/By7j7-Agj4A/ when everything goes according to plan :)

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
The same for CoR.
Without offending anyone, but so far on other fan pages there are complaints and the joy of fans because of the appointments of GP, I can just wait here for news about Sasha without worrying.
Like this https://www.instagram.com/p/By7j7-Agj4A/ when everything goes according to plan :)

Well, I had my moment of GP sadness, but seeing Trusova do GoT’s Daenerys live is going to make up for it! I was dying to see her skate ever since I heard the ladies talking about her in Olympic coverage, and what I caught last year was wonderful.

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
For Sasha, the only competition is herself. I was just watching again the Olympic Channel interview and I was wondering: How can someone be so motivated, so hardworking, with such a positive mindset and yet enjoying so much this amazing journey? And these are exactly the same questions that came up after watching her skating live.

She has the mental of a champion, hope she will be healthy and have a long and successful career. If she is at her best, I think it does not matter which assignments she received. And I really hope that she will be, because she is just amazing. :love:

Skuratov

On the Ice
Skate Canada: Sasha "Daenerys" Trusova against Rika Kihira. The battle expected by everyone. Sasha defeated Rika at juniors, Is this the revenge?
Sasha facing her idol Zhenya two times!!!
Rostelecom was arranged for Trusova wins.

GINO

On the Ice
Sasha facing her idol Zhenya two times!!!
What interview did you take this word from? Sasha never called Zhenya an idol or a favorite figure skater. Olympic channel video "She gave me tips at practices, we lived together in Novogorsk, she told people to leave and give me space to jump quad at European Gala." https://youtu.be/lT8wAqGgBno?t=260 Before that, I heard that she helped with communication in the team and gave a toy. It's all about human qualities, and not a word about skating.