Alexandra Trusova | Page 51 | Golden Skate

Alexandra Trusova

malya

On the Ice
I'm disappointed, her dog did not wear the matching outfit :)

Nah, just kidding, she is awesome, and awesomely consistent as always. I wonder what she has planned tomorrow...

ramed

On the Ice
Country
Russia
Did you see the fricking height on that 2t. :eeking: :bow:
I wish someone could measure it on the vid. At first glance it looks like full 4''/10cm higher than her previous successful 4Lz in the combo. Am I dreaming? Did she ever try to measure the height of her vertical jump? Just curious - how much does she need to add to be able to touch the standard basketball rim at 10'? :shocked:

Arbitrary

Medalist
When she lost the axis and crashed 4Lz it was like a slo-mo movie. She landed like a feather. Gravity control?

May be the tragedy in her coach's family put heavily on her and Shcherbakova?

VenusHalley

Final Flight
She looked like she was going to throw up in kiss and cry. Hope she is okay.

First combo was huge. I was not sure about her 4Lz.... well, she managed it alright :)

Shayuki

Record Breaker
When she lost the axis and crashed 4Lz it was like a slo-mo movie. She landed like a feather. Gravity control?

May be the tragedy in her coach's family put heavily on her and Shcherbakova?
Or maybe she's a girl who attempted a second 4Lutz in a program. Reminder that only one male skater - Nathan Chen - has performed two of those in a program.

It seems as if you think that these girls should just be able to repeat quad Lutz like it's a walk in the park for them and if they can't they're failures. Which is simply ridiculous.

elysium

On the Ice
I liked a lot today's performance, although Sasha wasn't clean. She did 4lz+3t although not planned, which is really impressive. I think she and Anna continuously push each other to greater heights.

atsumiri

Record Breaker
She did 4lz+3t although not planned, which is really impressive. I think she and Anna continuously push each other to greater heights.
I think 4Lz3T was planned. She jumped 4lz+3t at the practice during runthru too. They just didn't updated her planned program content.