2016 Cup of China Pairs FS | Page 13 | Golden Skate

2016 Cup of China Pairs FS

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I second your hope for the return of Sui/Han. They are my favourite team right now.

I think China is also looking at the team gold for 22. And they really only need a good dance team to start being medal contenders in '18.

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Hey. I am from I/M's country as you say and I think they were over marked at SC and here. And they are in my top 5 favourite pairs currently performing. It's a bitter pill. I'm swallowing it.

I think Wang and Wang should have been in 3rd place in the long and the short. I saw someone explain why D/F were behind I/M at skate canada (BV's for lifts, spins etc). It didn't totally convince me. I would have had them in 3rd but it was a decent argument.

Stop generalizing. Some fans are ubers and some aren't. You can be a fan or even a fangirl or boy without being blind. They might be quiet because those use who stayed up and watched live are in a hangover like state right now.

And I desperately want I/M to ditch this long. It's awful. The costumes were nice though.

CBC didn't even show the pairs event on TV until Sunday. But mate, do yourself a favour. Don't reply to people who are baiting. Report them. The mods of Golden Skate have clearly explained that to some of us.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
CBC didn't even show the pairs event on TV until Sunday. But mate, do yourself a favour. Don't reply to people who are baiting. Report them. The mods of Golden Skate have clearly explained that to some of us.

I don't like to report people because I always assume people are being genuine and asking questions because they are interested in opinions. I'd hate to assume something and be wrong. Especially with the language barrier. I have huge respect for non english speakers who post in English cause I know exactly how badly I'd do trying to post on a French board (I speak some french, enough to understand most of what I read but not enough to communicate back well). Luckily most French speakers understand bumbling attempts and then talk to you in almost perfect English.

I'd only report someone if they name called. That seems unnecessary. And if they bash Tom Jones. That's a reportable offense to me!:laugh2:

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
I don't like to report people because I always assume people are being genuine and asking questions because they are interested in opinions. I'd hate to assume something and be wrong. Especially with the language barrier. I have huge respect for non english speakers who post in English cause I know exactly how badly I'd do trying to post on a French board (I speak some french, enough to understand most of what I read but not enough to communicate back well). Luckily most French speakers understand bumbling attempts and then talk to you in almost perfect English.

I'd only report someone if they name called. That seems unnecessary. And if they bash Tom Jones. That's a reportable offense to me!:laugh2:

I respect your approach. However, this forum has guidelines. Try to do something outside of those rules and you will find yourself with an infraction. There are times you can understand that there is indeed a situation where a person has a language barrier. I think you'll recognize that when you see it. However, trolling is not allowed. Which is why I encourage you to report posters who engage in such an activity, to discourage them from doing the same elsewhere.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Alright. If I see something I think it's trolling I will endevour not to respond and report them. I'm going to feel guilty about it though. I can't help that. Like the t-rex from toy story "I have guilt!".