2016 Cup of China Ladies FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Cup of China Ladies FS

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I have plugged in the inflatable 7 and half foot dragon on my front lawn in the hopes of warding off all evil demons at the cup of China. His name is GB.

Redemption skate for Joshi. I think that horrible noise interruption threw her off.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Someone should play the Grinch music when he's introduced. You know, just for giggles.

arashifordream

On the Ice
oh they didn't do the introduction thing? Was it done in the short program? I didn't watch the short program.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
All about the bass... could there be a less appropriate piece of music for the ladies program?

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
Omg the BESP finally have interaction with audience on social media, tweet @eurosportfs

alvina9894

Final Flight
Come on my girls please skate well and without regrets
Cheers to 君君, 子荃 & 香香 :clapper:

And sincerely Lena you'll nail this! I'm seeing some of the Lena who took my heart two years ago in this SP yesterday! Puberty has been hard on you but you're such a fighter and have fought to keep your standards. I love you dearly for that :hap10:

auser

Record Breaker
All about the bass... could there be a less appropriate piece of music for the ladies program?

Ha. I was just wishing that someone was skating to it :laugh: :eek::. Is it my imagination or is the Chinese commentary back on CBC?

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Oh, Joshi...

Good rally, girl! :clap: Keep going, you got the rest of this!

I really do like this program, I hope I get to see it done to her satisfaction someday

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Good Morning, sweet friends!! I'm here to see the Ladies skate to new heights...new records, awesome perfomances....I'm here to...see Joshi Helgesson fail...ah, business as usual. :(