2017 Italian Figure Skating Championships | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 Italian Figure Skating Championships

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I am at work and just dropping in to see how Caro did in her LP. What was her score?

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Lots of mistakes for DM/G. But I'd give them higher PCS than M/H.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I was sure M/H will win not only Free, but also overall. But they lost by decimals...

bramweld

Record Breaker
Really like the changes C/L made to their FD. One of my sentimental favourites this season :)

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Really like the changes C/L made to their FD. One of my sentimental favourites this season :)

I loved the FD :love: But a perfect 10 for CO? :eek: That's not fair for C/L. Though they probably know the score is inflated....

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
Wow just looking at protocols, and it looks like Roberta's TES is higher than Carolina's.

Deserved, actually i thought Roberta could have been first in the FS but second overall cause Carolina didn't skate that well.

Mishin wasn't too happy in the KnC, i don't know if that was a joke or something else (cause Caro was smiling all the time) but apparently her FS was a little messy; also i don't know about the strategy: we've seen at Golden Spin that she is doing 3ltz-2lo but no 3-3 and no 2a-3t in the FS, respect for recovering all the jumps but i hope to see the 3-3 or at least 2a-3t in the long at the Europeans.

Nathan13

Medalist
Deserved, actually i thought Roberta could have been first in the FS but second overall cause Carolina didn't skate that well.

Mishin wasn't too happy in the KnC, i don't know if that was a joke or something else (cause Caro was smiling all the time) but apparently her FS was a little messy; also i don't know about the strategy: we've seen at Golden Spin that she is doing 3ltz-2lo but no 3-3 and no 2a-3t in the FS, respect for recovering all the jumps but i hope to see the 3-3 or at least 2a-3t in the long at the Europeans.

So she currently has no 3-3 or 2a-3?

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
It's nice to see Carolina win another title but I don't think that performance will be podium worthy at Euro. A clean short will get her in the final flight but I don't see this free challenging the 3 Russian ladies (whoever they maybe). It's a pity that we won't see Giada at Euros, but her TES is not competitive but interesting to see that beat Rodeghiero by 4 marks in PCS. If she was able to work on her jumps she could be Top 10 in Euros, I love her presentation and choreography, she really stands out in the field.

It was practically a dead heat in Pairs but DM/G's lead from the short was enough to lead them win by 0.36. I always thought M/H were the Italian Fed's number 1 but DM/G outscored in PCS in both programmes, I assumed the M/H would win that battle. It will be interesting to see how they both compete in Euros.

Will we ever see Gosviani compete again? All the withdrawals are a little worrying.

matscol

Rinkside
Does anyone know if idealweb has uploaded video to another provider? Youtube has either stripped the audio or blocked the video completely for the events so far.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
From Jackie Wong's twitter

Carolina Kostner ITA Natls

SP: 3T3T 3Lo 2A 74.27
FS: 3F 3Lo(turn) 3Lz(hand) 2A2T2Lo(foot) 3Lo(ur,hop) 2A 3S 136.70

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqdYCv3bFRY SP Protocol

Pl.NameNationTSS
=
TES
+