2016 Cup of China Gala | Golden Skate

2016 Cup of China Gala

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I will probably watch too, but I really need to get to bed early.....long day.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Starts in about 20 minutes, right?

I'll probably be around for at least another hour, maybe I'll watch...

Yes, it is scheduled for 14:30 - 17:00 local time in Beijing.

The ISU Eurovision countdown clock indicates that streaming is about to start (with the usual geo-blocking).

This tweet (from many hours ago) has a photo of the line-up for the gala:
Disclaimer that I have no idea whether the line-up has been revised since the photo was tweeted.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Just Eurosport and the official ISU stream, both geo-blocked...

I think this sums up the the driving force for lack of interest in America pretty well. I'm done with those ghetto streams and yet I'm still just sitting here completely interested with almost no access. TBH it's just as fun for me to ignore the event live .... watch the GS reactions then go back and see the YouTube videos.

#SorryNotSorry

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
I think this sums up the the driving force for lack of interest in America pretty well. I'm done with those ghetto streams and yet I'm still just sitting here completely interested with almost no access. TBH it's just as fun for me to ignore the event live .... watch the GS reactions then go back and see the YouTube videos.

#SorryNotSorry

IceNotwork won't even stream the gala for paying subscribers, when most other countries in the world get this for free as is... :sad4:

MIM

Medalist
Zijun with yellow bunny tail!! She upgraded her wand from a short pink stick! More like it! ;)