2016 Tallinn Trophy Sr Ice Dance SD | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Tallinn Trophy Sr Ice Dance SD

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Thanks for watching with me guys, this was a fun start to the week. Now back to reality...laundry and paying bills.

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
Geez, some of the GOE the teams received was kinda :dbana: Some teams went up on the PCS by three or four points in a couple of weeks, not to talk about the levels. It really does nothing good to give them a false sense of security - but it wasn't just ID, in pairs things were like this too.

Abraxis12345

Final Flight
Well, Estonia is pro-Kustarova. Kustarova used to always sit with Shtork and Rand, even if the only time she saw them was during competitions and Lea Rand's skaters go to Moscow whenever they have money. I suspect the scores were to get the Latvians the world minimums (cause, let's face it, they are the only Kustarova pair who will be competing past January and of course, help I/Z.

SimplyLex

On the Ice
lmao at these scores. Some couples beat their PB by over 10 points. Teams I barely even heard of before getting scores worth of top 5 finish at GP events. Just wow.

uhh

Medalist
lmao at these scores. Some couples beat their PB by over 10 points. Teams I barely even heard of before getting scores worth of top 5 finish at GP events. Just wow.

You've never heard of Tobias/Tkachenko? A team that actually got a top 5 finish in France last week? Or Pogrebinsky/Benoit, who I will admit haven't quite got top 5 at a GP, but came within 1 place of it in Russia 2 weeks ago?

SimplyLex

On the Ice
You've never heard of Tobias/Tkachenko? A team that actually got a top 5 finish in France last week? Or Pogrebinsky/Benoit, who I will admit haven't quite got top 5 at a GP, but came within 1 place of it in Russia 2 weeks ago?

I actually meant Olga JAKUSHINA / Andrey NEVSKIY. They got 60.51 for SD which is more than the 5th place team (Kaliszek/Spodyriev) got at CoC for theirs (I know, given that K/S got lucky with Paul/Islam's withdrawal, but still a top 5 finish and a team who ended up roughly 10 places above the Latvians at last Europeans). Their previous PB wasn't even 50 points.

But now that you mention it, 71 for Tobias/Tkachenko is riddiculous too. As well as 67 for the Turkish team.
You cannot seriously tell me you're ok with these scores?