2016 Tallinn Trophy Junior and Novice | Golden Skate

2016 Tallinn Trophy Junior and Novice

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Kitty seems to be back in good disposition! :hap10: Too bad yt doesn't allow me to rewind to Nugumanova performance...

acronycal0730

Rinkside
Both Alisa and Liza did very well here.

Alisa got 193.83 with two clean programs, I think this score is safe enough to put her in SB 24, does that mean she can get at least 1 GP if she goes senior next season?

Last edited:

siela

On the Ice
Both Alisa and Liza did very well here.

Alisa got 193.83 with two clean programs, I think this score is safe enough to put her in SB 24, does that mean she can get at least 1 GP if she goes senior next season?

No, because only senior scores are added to SB score list.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Nugumanova and Kitty were great today! Pretty sure both of their total scores will be higher than in Senior Ladies...

pororocheburashka

On the Ice
I'm just checking the results.
Russia is (currently) another planet but ... I can easily see Ko Dahyun from Czech Republic to medal at Europeans (in the future :biggrin:).

ice coverage

Record Breaker
No, because only senior scores are added to SB score list.

Hm, there are JGP scores on the SB list. Example, Medvedeva got 2 GPs her first senior season and she was only in junior comps before.

The scores from the junior comp at Tallinn Trophy do not count for ISU SBs -- so I think that is what siela meant.
(My initial reaction had been the same as yours, Princess.)

The scores from the senior comp at Tallinn Trophy do count for ISU SBs, b/c the senior comp is part of the ISU Challenger Series.

But the only junior comps that count for ISU SBs are JGPs + JGPF; Junior Worlds; Youth Olympic Games.

Last edited:

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The scores from the junior comp at Tallinn Trophy do not count for ISU SBs -- so I think that is what siela meant.
(My initial reaction had been the same as yours, Princess).

The scores from the senior comp at Tallinn Trophy do count for ISU SBs, b/c the senior comp is part of the ISU Challenger Series.

But the only junior comps that count for ISU SBs are JGPs + JGPF; Junior Worlds; Youth Olympic Games.

Ah yeah I see. Thanks for clearing that up!:)