2016 NHK Trophy TV and Livestream | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 NHK Trophy TV and Livestream

Lindacrow

Final Flight
Does anyone know of good VPNs to use? Zenmate doesnt work for me and I dont know why...

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Guys, I am so sorry.

I only discovered there now when I clicked through from the Thumbs Centre that when I pasted in the schedules yesterday, only the British Eurosport schedule went in instead of them all.

I must have made a mess of highlighting them in the original Word document, and not checked.

But, I've fixed it now, and the full selection can be found at:

http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1556402#post1556402

Thank you to snd and auser for "liking" the post, because I wouldn't have realised otherwise (I'm still watching the Cup of China).

Sorry again.

CaroLiza_fan

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Guys, I am so sorry.

I only discovered there now when I clicked through from the Thumbs Centre that when I pasted in the schedules yesterday, only the British Eurosport schedule went in instead of them all.

I must have made a mess of highlighting them in the original Word document, and not checked.

But, I've fixed it now, and the full selection can be found at:

http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1556402#post1556402

Thank you to snd and auser for "liking" the post, because I wouldn't have realised otherwise (I'm still watching the Cup of China).

Sorry again.

CaroLiza_fan
Ladies Short highlights on British Eurosport has been steamrolled by overrunning live World Touring Car whatever-it-is.

Not happy >:-(

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Same here...the best thing about it is that it's not even exciting or interesting. "The team is running against no one, because there is only one team. We can watch them drive for ten minutes without it meaning anything." Gosh...*yawn*

MidnightSkater

On the Ice
Ladies Short highlights on British Eurosport has been steamrolled by overrunning live World Touring Car whatever-it-is.

Not happy >:-(
If they had not showed so many adverts then we still could have seen all the Ladies SP. But they never do this for skating only football :(
It's a shame because coverage on Eurosport is so poor for this one. I can't remember when they did not even show the NHK exhibition.