Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
25 - 27 Nov 2016
Sapporo Japan

Friday, November 25, 2016
14:20 UTC +9

Times in other time zones
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...248&p6=240&p7=224&p8=286&p9=261&p10=18&p11=33

Start Order

Entries​

No.NameNation
1Miriam ZIEGLER / Severin KIEFER
SP Turn To Stone performed by Ingrid Michaelson; choreo by Mark Pillay
LP Mika Medley; choreo by Mark Pillay
AUT
2Meagan DUHAMEL / Eric RADFORD
SP "Killer" by Seal; choreo by Julie Marcotte
LP "Non, je ne regrette rien," performed by Patricia Kaas; choreo by Julie Marcotte
CAN
3Cheng PENG / Yang JIN
SP My Drag by Jimbo Mathus;choreo by Lori Nichol, David Wilson
LP "l will wait for you" from the Umbrellas of Cherbourg, 1964 composed by Michel Legrand and sung by Mario Frangoulis; choreo by Lori Nichol, David Wilson
CHN
4Xuehan WANG / Lei WANG
SP Steppin' Out With My Baby performed by The Jump’ Joz Band; choreo by David Wilson
LP Love Is A Many Splendored Thing by Sammy Fain; choreo by David Wilson
CHN
5Mari VARTMANN / Ruben BLOMMAERT
SP They Don't Care About Us by Michael Jackson; choreo by Mark Pillay
LP Second Law by Muse; choreo by Mark Pillay
GER
6Sumire SUTO / Francis BOUDREAU AUDET
SP2 La vie en rose performed by Louis Armstrong; choreo by Julie Marcotte
LP Les parapluies de Cherbourg by Michel Legrand; choreo by Julie Marcotte
JPN
7Tarah KAYNE / Danny O'SHEA
SP2 "Take Me to Church" by Hozier; choreo by Jim Peterson, Judy Blumberg
LP "A Song Of India" by Rimski-Korsakov & "Marche Slave" by Tchaikovsky; choreo by Jim Peterson, Judy Blumberg
USA

Last edited:

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Curious to see how the Chinese pairs fare with such a quick turn around. And to see how Meagan & Eric have progressed with their programs.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Weak field compared with the line-up at the last NHK trophy although I'm rooting for the Chinese teams to do well and for T/O to come out of the current stagnation.

deedee1

Record Breaker
Good luck to all teams. :) esp. to Mari/Ruben! :hap10: I hope Mari gets recognition and huge cheers from the Japanese crowds on her another 'home' soil. :) Peng/Jin've got extra love from me. Wouldn't mind if they are to win here. ;)

off topic but one of Narumi/Ryo or Miu/Ryuichi will compete as a host pick, I was thinking... Neither did meet min TES yet, I guess?

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
off topic but one of Narumi/Ryo or Miu/Ryuichi will compete as a host pick, I was thinking... Neither did meet min TES yet, I guess?

Host picks does not need TES minimums, IIRC.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
so you are rooting for Martinique now? at first, i thought you were showing a Quebec flag... and then I realised that you would never do that as that's the province from where your faves are skating from ;)
all for chinese pairs!:clapper::rock:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
oh please... can we have a bashing-free thread? there are only 7 teams here... we should be grateful for all of them, giving us some competition to enjoy... and if you don't enjoy it for whatever reason, you have two options: eat some more thanksgiving turkey if you are celebrating or tune out.

auser

Record Breaker
oh please... can we have a bashing-free thread? there are only 7 teams here... we should be grateful for all of them, giving us some competition to enjoy... and if you don't enjoy it for whatever reason, you have two options: eat some more thanksgiving turkey if you are celebrating or tune out.

Very grateful to be able to watch skating :yahoo::thank:.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i am lucky with CBC this year but i am sure many are grateful to you for posting all the streaming threads... btw my posts was directed at the user above you... i hear the trumpet calls.... WOOOOOOT it's starting
Very grateful to be able to watch skating :yahoo::thank:.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
where is the turkey... i mean the ruffled grouse???? and ancientpeas??? ans sarahsynchro??? i mean... i am NOT drinking alone am I?