2016 NHK Trophy Pairs SP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2016 NHK Trophy Pairs SP

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
The audio sounds rather good to me, actually. I'm watching the ISU eurosport stream, streamed via appletv to my television. It was terrible audio in... was it China last week? But this seems fine to me? :scratch2:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
:popcorn: :coffee: :giveup: Popcorn, Diet Coke, tissue for Kovtun-ing. Ready for 3 events...Love eric and Megan's 3 Lutz!

Please no kovtuning unless you have a friend handy to fish your soggy kleenexes from your plant pots.

peese

Medalist
could be worse lol :) enjoy !

i think your buddy Sam is out with friends...

i am on Bombay, lime twist, blackberries and raspberries.... yeah.. .i know.. dry gin martini but girly style.
I'm here in Toronto with my Bacardi Breezer for starters!

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Also Miss Sarah they tell you on the CBC site when it's being shown in EDT.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
ancientpeas... my doggie died this week... i was just a proxy daddy so it wasn't mine but i walked it every night for 6 years so... yeah...

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The audio sounds rather good to me, actually. I'm watching the ISU eurosport stream, streamed via appletv to my television. It was terrible audio in... was it China last week? But this seems fine to me? :scratch2:

Maybe the broadcast sound is like a seashell and we're all just hearing the ocean. ;)

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Just joining, but wishing the remaining teams the best of luck :cheer: it's a smaller field than usual so I hope each pair skates their very best :)

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Who am I rooting for? I don't know since none of my favourites are here tonight.

SBs for everyone!

Tastetherainbow

Medalist
加油 to Peng/Jin! I wonder if they can get ahead of D/R with a perfect SP

Don't think so... D/R's TES is close to 40. They are also a relatively new team, so PCS should be lower; however, if they skate clean they should be close though.

GO P/J!!!!!! :yahoo:

(Please give us more head patting)

Last edited:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
The Japanese wear very beautiful b/w dresses. Totally my type of costume. :)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
the USA coach with glasses is included in my 38 i think? right? or did i have an extra allowance for coaching staff?