2016 NHK Trophy Pairs FS | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2016 NHK Trophy Pairs FS

tinlizzie

Final Flight
Beautiful program from the Japan pair team. Really enjoyed that but I think he's Frenchđź‘€ isn't it difficult to get Japanese citizenship?

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Cute umbrella pantomiming in the K&C matched with happy smiles. That's what I like to see in the K&C!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
quebecois... not getting citizenship... just enjoying the ride for now i think...
Beautiful program from the Japan pair team. Really enjoyed that but I think he's Frenchđź‘€ isn't it difficult to get Japanese citizenship?

bartlebooth

Record Breaker

He's Canadian- and yes, It is difficult to obtain Japanes citizenship. I hope that drama will be spared to us going towards the Olys

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Come on Tarah and Danny! Love the new program and costumes!

Tastetherainbow

Medalist
As much as I appreciate Boudreau-Audet, the fact that their pairs program resorts to importing foreign skaters is kind of ridiculous for a powerhouse skating country like Japan. Even ice dance now has up and coming novice and junior dance teams; it's time to do the same for the pairs! Like, huge opportunities here! (Saying this as a HUGE pairs fan)

GOGOGOGO K/O!

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Come on Tarah and Danny! Love the new program and costumes!

Not sure about Danny's gladiator shirt, but LOVING Tarah's costume.

IN is being wonky for me, but I will gladly sacrifice my stream if it means K/O are doing as well as I think they are!