2016 NHK Trophy Men SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 NHK Trophy Men SP

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Raf is in Sapporo :yes:, if my eyes do not deceive me.

Look behind Nathan in the bottom left photo of Thanksgiving dinner, and Raf is visible at the table in the bkgd.
Looks as if Camerlengo is to Raf's right. Jim Peterson is opposite from Raf. (The coaches apparently had to sit at their own table :laugh:.)

Happy Thanksgiving to Raf and Nathan and to all :ghug:.

ETA:

Scali (at least Scali) accompanied Muramoto/Reed to NHK.

So ... perhaps(???) Marina did not travel to Sapporo???​

The photo is too small for me to recognize who is who....Pasquale's famous pony tail is not even recognizable. However, if Rafael indeed appears as Nathan's coach at NHK, I would perhaps become liking the coach even more.

Sabrina

Record Breaker
Good luck to all men/boys! Special good wishes for Nam and Jason, but I really hope all men do their best. Unfortunately there are 14 hours difference (ET), so men will start at 5 am, not a perfect hour for watching figure skating.

nocturnalis

Medalist
It's the Western fast-food I tell you.

Kids is my country (and nowadays they are in their 20s and 30s) are so tall after Kentucky Fried Chicken came in 1980s.

My entire family is tall except for my older sister who stopped growing when she became a vegetarian at 14.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
It's the Western fast-food I tell you.

Kids is my country (and nowadays they are in their 20s and 30s) are so tall after Kentucky Fried Chicken came in 1980s.

All that growth hormone and antibiotic to get you all grow fast and fat for market.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I'm not gonna be doing a play by play this round guys. I'm beat. You'll be lucky if I'm still using punctuation by the second warm up group :yawn:

Biellmann

Match Penalty
It's 9:42 in the morning and i smell crepes... someone is making crepes in our kitchen :yay:

w_darling

On the Ice
After what just happened with the women, I'm concerned about men's... especially since Yuzuru and Nathan are both here and they both have zero chill, lol.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
yeah happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate:agree::cool2:

Krunchii

Record Breaker
Good luck to all the men here! Hoping to wake up to some clean performances, especially from Yuzuru and Nathan, I am very curious how a clean Yuzuru will score vs a clean Nathan. Yuzuru would take the upper hand for me but I wonder how the judges see it.

Good night everyone:bed: