2016 NHK Trophy Men FS | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 NHK Trophy Men FS

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Hochstein: Fall on 4T. Popped the 3A into 1A. Only a 3T from what I think was an attempt at a second 4T. Quite low on the 3S landing of the three-jump combo. Hard step-out on the 3Lo. Just not getting over his skate on these jumps tonight. A shame since he can have great flow and transitions. :(

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oo nice spread eagles from Grant!

And I think he did a little stag-jump!

But oh dear his tech score is like half of what I've seen Yuzu get!

tzazu

Medalist
Yes, but Europe was not mentioned among those countrie/continents they have geo-blocked....

True, and a funny thing: with VPN from Canada works, where it's supposed to be geo-blocked:roll9:
So CBC for me again, works great (with vpn):agree:

Pamigena

Record Breaker
Yes, but Europe was not mentioned among those countrie/continents they have geo-blocked....
I suppose it's because they are mean little meanies that want to tease and annoy us. It's still geo-blocking (because I can get it to work with a vpn, so it's not my computer and not my internet. There seem to be few other plausible reasons then)

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
It did not started well. So little people watching, that's a first considering it's a GP with Yuzuru :reye:

champs

Final Flight
Sad to see a skater totally falls apart.
Deniss hopefully nails his jumps.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Without commenatating I can actually hear what skaters say! :cheer:

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
It did not started well. So little people watching, that's a first considering it's a GP with Yuzuru :reye:

The audience or here? It's packed there, all that matters. Here we can enjoy breathing room ;) until peeps wake up that is. I expect more for the 2nd group.