2016 NHK Trophy Men FS | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2016 NHK Trophy Men FS

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Ooo the tech controllers are judging u right now Grant!

Oh dear...well at least he can say he was in first place for five minutes. :biggrin:

Go Deniss! Make Stephane proud!

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
The audience or here? It's packed there, all that matters. Here we can enjoy breathing room ;) until peeps wake up that is. I expect more for the 2nd group.

I meant here, the audience is amazing :)

Deniss of to the good start!

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I am here, I made it just in time. Watched the Ladies FS in about forty minutes ("thank you" Eurosport for airing it so I could record it during horse-riding, and for missing Mirai and part of Wakaba's FS so I had less to watch). :palmf:

MIM

Medalist
My IN is freezing every 5 second..
:(

Deniss to Four Seasons. Happy skater, happy coach, happy crowds!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Vasiljevs: Nice 3As back to back. Secure landings for pretty much all of his jumps. Not a lot of great positions, and he needs to work on some basic port-de-bra and posture exercises, moving with his core. But hey, a clean performance throughout and that's been rare this competition! Nice job!

champs

Final Flight
All jumps nailed, great job!
Just a bit disappointed in the first half, I felt the choreo looked watered down compared with his FS at the Rostelecom.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
DV's costume reminds me of Patrick's 4 seasons first version (when he was his first Nationals..) Patrick had blue costume with random white stripes a bit like Deniss here and his stripes on his shirt

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Nicely done Deniss! Yes, you did it! Awwww.

Man, I love this audience, they know how to reward skaters and they are equal to all.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
It's good to see Deniss doesn't have Stephane's 3A problem!

And once again, lovin' these spins! :biggrin:

And awww look he's got his own cheer squad complete with Latvian flags!

bartlebooth

Record Breaker
My boy Deniss :love:
His BV is not high, but at least he nailed his content! I Hope he rotated everything!
Very well, coming from injury and Radionova-like growth spurt!

champs

Final Flight
Love watching Deniss and Steph together, they have such positive vibes together.