2016 NHK Trophy Ladies SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 NHK Trophy Ladies SP

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I am here with the expectation of seeing no UR, cheated take offs( Learned a new term) or Flutzes.

What I want to see: fewer black dresses and more spirals.

More :coffee: but tea because coffee is icky. I still have that Monster Vodka energy drink in my fridge if anyone wants it.

Last edited:

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Is Shin Amano here? Japan is his home country, after all.

If so, I bet several ladies are trying not to crap their pants... errr I mean crap their tights and dresses?

Ew. This is a new low, even for me. :palmf:

Wait, aren't I supposed to be power napping right this second? Alaine needs me to provide her with my full and undivided attention!

*runs and jumps towards bed, partially misses the bed, lands halfway between the mattress and the floor*

Sunny Little

On the Ice

If so, I bet several ladies are trying not to crap their pants... errr I mean crap their tights and dresses?

Wait, aren't I supposed to be power napping right this second? Alaine needs me to provide her with my full and undivided attention!

*runs and jumps towards bed, partially misses the bed, lands halfway between the mattress and the floor*

http://meowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/cat-fail-jumping-drunk.gif

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
no amano...too bad... i hear he likes carrots