2016 NHK Trophy Ladies FS | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 NHK Trophy Ladies FS

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Sending positive vibes to Karen and Elizabet for this warm up group :cheer: In fact, having all ladies skate clean would make my day!

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Right now I'm happy with the German Eurosport commentators - they said nice things about Mirai in the SP replay.

I was really wondering why, though. They had not many nice things to say in the past.

Haha, the announcer lady tried to sell Elisabet's free, because it's a japanese movie. Oh, nice woollen sweater, Borser. Let's talk Coaches Fashion, why don't we?

MIM

Medalist
Yeah.. some dogs have issues. I can stick my hand in his mouth and take food he likes away form him without fear. but he's sneaky but he doesn't garbage pick. If you leave it on the coffee table though it's fair game. And he only takes things he likes. He has a discriminating palate.

Looking at your avatar, and reading his habit, I feel like I know your dog already :) a puppy!!!:luv17:

Go! DABIN!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i broke a glass doing dishes during the warm up... may it be a good luck charm for the ladies...

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I don't remember DaBin having such a donkey kick hammer toe jump technique.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Choi: Nice 3Lz+3T with no underrotation. Good 3F, 3Lo, 2A+3T, and 3Lz+2T+2Lo. Seems to be jumping really well today - clean 3S and 2A to finish. Choi can grab the music a bit more, being more cheery through the footwork sequence and not running through the choreography like a junior skater. Stronger edge work, speed, and spirals will help her tremendously, but she's a great young star with the technical goods to deliver cleanly. I hope she finds a choreography to help her artistically.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Did they fix the program up for DaBin or did she just skate it better? :clapper:

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Wow, Dabin Choi, what an amazing FS! Great start of today's Ladies comptition! Way to go girl!:cheer:

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Great job, Dabin! :) She should definitely move up after that. I really like how patient she is with her jumps.