Winter Universiade 2017, 31 Jan - 5 Feb

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Team Finland:

Men:
Bela Papp, Kuopion Taitoluistelijat / Simon Fraser University (CAN).

Dance:
Juulia Turkkila Helsingin Luistelijat / Aalto yliopisto, Pääkaupunkiseudun Urheiluakatemia URHEA ja Matthias Versluis Helsingin Luistelijat / YH Arcada, Pääkaupunkiseudun Urheiluakatemia URHEA

(OT: Juulia is following Laura Lepistö, who graduated Aalto University last year, and studying economics as Laura did).

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Any idea when we might get full entry lists announced?

Because the figure skating starts on Wednesday with the Ladies SP, and I had been hoping to open the Predictions Game thread today, to give people time to find it!

CaroLiza_fan

Weathergal

Medalist
Any idea when we might get full entry lists announced?

Because the figure skating starts on Wednesday with the Ladies SP, and I had been hoping to open the Predictions Game thread today, to give people time to find it!

CaroLiza_fan

Full entry list available: almaty2017.com search under figure skating⛄😉

Caroliza, looks like the entry lists are finally ready for you for the predictions game! :)

sallycinnamon

Medalist
It's a shame that Tursynbaeva won't compete here. But at least I can cheer for Denis Tenis...and also to many others.:thumbsup:

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
It's an interesting list of competitors. I'm surprised to see a few faces appearing here who have just competed in the Europeans (Brezina, Ringhini). I guess the Men's is Ten's to lose but I would I like to see Lazukin and Shulepov from Russia skate well. For the Ladies I would think Radionova is the favourite, a very strong performance here could see her take the 3rd spot for Russian ladies in worlds. Hopefully Liza T and Leonova skate well and I'm looking forward to Russo from Italy skating well.

For Dance I have no idea who the favourites are? I have liked Davankova/Shibnev this season so would like to see them do well. It's a pity there is no pairs competition, it's a bit of a worry for the sport that it couldn't attract competitors from more than one country.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Caroliza, looks like the entry lists are finally ready for you for the predictions game! :)

Thank you!!!

Quite an impressive entry list! Both in terms of quantity and quality.

Here is the link to the Predictions Thread:

http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?62678

Hopefully it will not be long until the ISU have the Entries / Results Page up. But, if turquoiseblue can't wait that long and wants to pinch my home-made Entry List tables for the OP of this thread, then feel free to do so.

CaroLiza_fan

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
no pairs Im sad about it:(

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

Thank you. :thank: :bow: :clap: :points:

Eurosport are not showing the Free Dance (at least not on British Eurosport), so I am grateful that Match-Arena are!

By the way, I have pasted the first attempt at a TV schedule for Eurosport into my first post in this thread:

http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/sh...31-Jan-5-Feb&p=1582677&viewfull=1#post1582677

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

turquoiseblue

Final Flight
Livestream: http://www.livefisu.tv/

01 FEB 2017
Starts: 14:30
Winter Universiade - Figure Skating
LADIES SHORT PROGRAM

02 FEB 2017
Starts: 14:30
ICE DANCE SHORT DANCE

Starts: 17:00
LADIES FREE SKATING​

03 FEB 2017
Starts: 14:45
MENS SHORT PROGRAMME​

04 FEB 2017
Starts: 14:00
ICE DANCE FREE DANCE

Starts: 17:00
MENS FREE SKATING​

You can register here: https://secure.livefisu.tv/register...m_content=Carousel&utm_campaign=Almaty2015_EN

WHAT IS INCLUDED?

Your FREE online registration includes:
  • Watch LIVE Almaty 2017 events
  • Highlights - catch up with the best action every day
  • Official FISU coverage with full event commentary
  • Streaming works on computer, mobile and tablet

HOW TO WATCH LIVEFISU.TV?

There are many ways to enjoy livefisu.tv. Content is available to watch live & on-demand via the following connected devices.

COMPUTER:
Microsoft PC/ Apple Macs

MOBILE:
Android Smart Phones and iOS Apple devices. (Please note data charges my apply if using your phones network)

TABLET:
Android tablets and iOS ipads.

If you have any questions regarding watching livefusu.tv on your device; please contact [email protected]

Last edited: