2017 South Korean Nationals, 6-8th Jan. | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 South Korean Nationals, 6-8th Jan.

samm22

On the Ice
I want wonderful Eun Soo Lim to win over overhyped Young You. :p
Go Eunsoo! :cheer:

I too am hoping that Eun soo is able to overtake Young, as I find Eun Soo much more sofiaticated at this point in her development as a skater. However, I feel there is a way to wish Eun Soo good luck without putting Young down in the process; her younger age is not her fault.

On that note, good luck to all skaters!
But a special good luck to Eun Soo ;)

Last edited:

Ployliesk8

Rinkside
Just saw Byun Se Jong's practice video. It looks really good, a lot better than in the Rankings! :agree:

s_parks

Record Breaker
:sarcasm: Putting down a 12 year old because she's winning against your favorites, nice.
Seriously, just root for the skaters you like instead of making dumb, petty remarks.

Hailey Shin

Medalist
Junior Men SP results
1 Young hyun Cha 49.95
2 Jaeseok Kyung 47.11
3 Han gil Kim 43.33
4 Sang woo Kim 42.26
5 Duk hoon Jung 37.98
6 Min hyuk Kim 34.69
7 Hyun Kim 31.54
8 Geon woo Park 30.11

Skaters` Kiss&Cry pictures being uploaded by this twitterian!:love:
https://twitter.com/heeyuhee

Last edited:

maea14

On the Ice
I want wonderful Eun Soo Lim to win over overhyped Young You. :p
Go Eunsoo! :cheer:

why not just wish them both good luck.. or just wish good luck to your fav by not bringing up another name just so cuz saying something like that is kind of unbefitting..and tbh it's not young's fault if the media overhyped her win since korea is really thirsty of that who will be the second yuna thing.. imagine if it's ye lim or eun soo who won last year and not young for sure the media would have had overhyped around them too it just so happened that it was young.. :drama::palmf:

Last edited:

turbulent

Match Penalty
:sarcasm: Putting down a 12 year old because she's winning against your favorites, nice.
Seriously, just root for the skaters you like instead of making dumb, petty remarks.
Aren't we a bit too hysterical though? :rolleye:
I wasn't putting anybody down, just wrote she is overhyped, which is basically true, plus it's quite obvious that if I want Eun Soo to win, she must beat the reigning champion. Live and let live. :thumbsup:

Good luck to all skaters! :agree:
Eun Soo Lim for the WIN! :cheer2:

Last edited:

Hailey Shin

Medalist
Junior Ladies SP started!
First group ends, and our leader now is starting#1 Ju hyun Lee by 34.42 pt. Now second group started to warm up;)

The rink is nicely and surprisingly warm and I don`t feel any cold!! Now I finally can say that I`m not in a quite cold rink in Winterland anymore..:cool: furthermore, the color of whole rink(blue) is awwwsooome:agree: Already excited for 4CC here at Feb..

Hailey Shin

Medalist
Junior ladies sp second groupd done.
Current leader is starting#8 Yian Kim by 36.66 pt.
nice 2A done but 2 falls at triples. Ice resurfacing now.

Hailey Shin

Medalist
Junior ladies sp third group done.
Current leader is starting#15 Ye ji Cho(Ye gi Jo) by 36.76 pt.
3S-2T 2A 2Lo clean. maybe some are underrotated.

chz

On the Ice
where do you watch it as i can't find it in KBS1?

How to see KBS1 Live in Internet/mobile phone?

1, Go http://aqstream.com/ and click KBS1
2, If you want to see it with mobile, click 'more' button next to KBS1 and click KBS1 Bayo.
3, Done ;)

KBS1 Live Broadcast time KST GMT+09:00
Ladies SP 1/7 15:00~
Ladies FS 1/8 14:20~

Sadly, I don't think so.. but maybe KBS1 will delay-broadcast the highlights of mens' when they live broadcast ladies' event.

Hailey Shin

Medalist
Junior ladies group4 done. Current leader is still Ye ji Cho. Ice resurfacing time and we still have 5 groups to go!:laugh:

where do you watch it as i can't find it in KBS1?

KBS1 broadcasts only Senior ladies` SP and FS, so you have to wait till tomorrow. Today, Junior men and ladies SP competition is going on.;)

Hailey Shin

Medalist
Junior ladies group5 done.
Current leader is starting #25 Suzi Sung by 41.27 pt.
3Lz-2T(managed) 3Lo 2A(maybe<) and some short of rotations at spins. though great job:agree:

Hailey Shin

Medalist
Junior ladies sp group6 done.
Current leader is still Suzi Sung and Ice resurfacing going on! 3 groups left.
#32 Jee won Bang (Ji won Bang) scored 41.22 pt with 3S-2T(managed) 2A 2Lo.

Hailey Shin

Medalist
Junior ladies sp group7 done.
Current leader is starting#38 Hye seung Chi by 47.86 pt.

Woow she is great. Using Movie Avatar(right? I`m not that sure) OST and did clean 3Lz-2T(seems clean anyway), 3Lo and 2A. clean performance.

Now 2 groups to go!

Hailey Shin

Medalist
Junior ladies sp group8 live results

#39 Yeo jin Byun 39.02 / 2A 2Lz-2T(shaky) 2Lo / Current 6th
#40 Soon jung Ko 37.8 / 3S-2T 2A 2Lo(managed) nice job / Current 9th
#41 Ji hyun Jung 38.35 / 3S-2T 2A 2Lo clean but maybe some short of rotations there at jumps? / Current 8th
#42 Yu jin Jung 43.91 / 3F-2T(foot scratched a bit) 2Lo 2A I like this music ;) / Current 2nd
#43 Si won Lee 45.87 / 2A 3T-2T 2Lo all jumps were nice!! And what a presentation:biggrin: Really happy to see this girl nailed it. / Current 2nd
#44 Yi been Jeon 38.70 / 2Lo 3S(a hand down)-1T 2A / Current 10th

There will be last group right after ice resurfacing.

Last edited:

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Good to know that Lee Si Won did great! Really hope she gets some help with her jumps especially with the axel :yes: