Amer

Final Flight
Country
Italy
I'm conflicted with how I feel.
Sad for Polina but happy for Elizaveta :(

sarama

Medalist
Poor Polina! She's been already so unlucky in her career... I sincerely hope it's nothing too serious

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
No GoT:sad4::cry::sad21:
Polechka sweetie pls come back & be healthy

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Ah......................sad

However if Polina feels her body condition is not ready for competing, she already has the title from last season. All she needs in juniors is Junior World title.
Get well...and I really hope to see her compete at National.

moriel

Record Breaker
Ah......................sad

However if Polina feels her body condition is not ready for competing, she already has the title from last season. All she needs in juniors is Junior World title.
Get well...and I really hope to see her compete at National.

hope its nothing serious indeed and she is back next season worst case

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
hope its nothing serious indeed and she is back next season worst case

No..that's worse than any imagination because next season is the Olympic season. In a less worse scenario, what if her injury makes her skip Nationals, can she be allowed to compete at Junior Worlds with an additional test?

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
No..that's worse than any imagination because next season is the Olympic season. In a less worse scenario, what if her injury makes her skip Nationals, can she be allowed to compete at Junior Worlds with an additional test?

Junior Nationals are late December, so even if she skips Senior Nationals, barring any serious injury, she might have time to recover.

However, if she skips Junior Nationals, even though she is very strong, the Fed might decide not to send her since they have many strong girls.

Last edited:

janav

On the Ice
Don't want to be insensitive but does that mean that the Australians are in with Borisova/Sopot WD?

GF2445

Record Breaker
Don't want to be insensitive but does that mean that the Australians are in with Borisova/Sopot WD?

I guess so. I am happy that they can go, but obviously, going because someone else got injured isnt the best circumstance. I hope they will use this opportunity well.
And of course, i hope for a speedy recovery.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Junior Nationals are late December, so even if she skips Senior Nationals, barring any serious injury, she might have time to recover.

However, if she skips Junior Nationals, even though she is very strong, the Fed might decide not to send her since they have many strong girls.

Strong in spin and interpretation, but not in jumps. I want strong and consistent jumper like Polina. :eek:hwell:

However, it is so weird that every girl named Polina from Russia and USA are so unlucky with either injury or their tall height.

Country
Russia

Senior Nationals - 2016 December 20-25.
Junior Nationals - 2017 February 1-5.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Senior Nationals - 2016 December 20-25.
Junior Nationals - 2017 February 1-5.

Yeah, I was wondering why some were talking like Junior Nationals are coming soon, when in fact Polina has time to recover and prepare for it (fortunately) :) Without her at JGPF I would say the title is for grab up for anyone really now. I don't see any lady being a clear favourite. :popcorn:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Yeah, I was wondering why some were talking like Junior Nationals are coming soon, when in fact Polina has time to recover and prepare for it (fortunately) :) Without her at JGPF I would say the title is for grab up for anyone really now. I don't see any lady being a clear favourite. :popcorn:

Thanks for the heads up because another Junior World without Polina would be a great loss for me and her fans. Some countries hold their Nationals encompassing junior Nationals in the same time span, so I forgot Jr. Russian Nationals will be held much later. I hope the time is enough for her recovery.

Last edited: