2016 Golden Spin of Zagreb TV or Livestream | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Golden Spin of Zagreb TV or Livestream

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Thanks!in any case the livestreaming on demand is missing....

Will probably show up tomorrow, when the event actually starts. So if the ice dance SP is starting at noon, I'd check about 15 minutes before that. :)

clacla

Spectator
Right!i'm so excited for the return of carolina.i'm italian .sorry for my poor english

adelia

Record Breaker
Did they stream the practice sessions last year? Or just the competition and gala?

visaliakid

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Who is the Live Streamer? Please provide the link to the Live Stream (and where to subscribe to see it).

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Is that for all 8 senior events or $22 for each senior event?

oh goodness, that would be something, 20 euros for each event! Yikes! I think it is safe to assume it is for all events together, but even then it is ridiculously expensive!

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
It would be very nice if someone could post the direct link to the livestream. I am not paying for it, but if I recall correctly, this was the event that had a "free preview" last year - was it not? Is it on Dailymotion again? I don't think many people here can read Croatian and it's extremely difficult to navigate their website.

Last edited:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It would be very nice if someone could post the direct link to the livestream. I am not paying for it, but if I recall correctly, this was the event that had a "free preview" last year - was it not? Is it on Dailymotion again? I don't think many people here can read Croatian and it's extremely difficult to navigate their website.

Don't worry they just announced that its free now. Lol

Last edited:

Sera

Spectator
Is it working for anyone? According to the schedule the Short Dance should have started over an hour ago.

franco1991

Rinkside
I just started to see it now. The arena is empty so I believe the ice dance short just finished and they are preparing it for the next competition.
Is it working for anyone? According to the schedule the Short Dance should have started over an hour ago.