2016-17 GPF Free Dance

deedee1

Record Breaker
Madison can make justice to any costumes she's to wear, can't she?! :luv17:

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States
You know you're a true ice dance fan when you cut your workout short and rush home from the gym to watch the gpf FD live, lol. Wishing great skates for everyone!

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Yay, it's our sole representative from tiny little Holland again, goodie. Now get some better folks on those figure skates already! (Note to Dijkema, as you can see, there is more than just speed skating!)

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
The CBC stream is up and running, though I also missed the trumpets. At least the ad was good (one of those Amazon one-click ads where someone gets something interesting and useful and a bit surprising).

It's a bit early here in Pacific time, but I'm READY!

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Oh, they changed the arrangement a bit.

It has a more distinctive beat now, which caught me off-guard, having seen this dance many times this year. I might like it better once I've gotten used to the change.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
:popcorn: :coffee: :giveup: Come on Maddie & Evan. A redemption skate please! :)

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I don't know what it is about this program- the choreo, the music cut, the skating- but something just isn't clicking for me.

Congrats on nailing it, though :clap:

andromache

Record Breaker
This FD does not get enough love.

P/C and V/M are better, but for me, this wins for best FD of the season just because it's so interesting and different.

Lota

Record Breaker
Boy do I love this dance, such an innovative music choice, and the elements are great!!! :luv17: