2016-17 GPF Free Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2016-17 GPF Free Dance

bramweld

Record Breaker
Why were B/S so nervous today? I thought they'd just skate lights out, nothing to lose :scratch2:

Anyways, lets see what the top 3 will bring.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Seems like there's a bigger, more vocal crowd today.

andromache

Record Breaker
The most effortlessly gorgeously romantic FD ever. :love:

Never has a skating pair looked so in love as these two do, really.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
B/S look disappointed. Did I miss something ?

They were probably hoping to get near the podium here, but with that, B/S will probably only finish ahead of C/B overall.

Anything higher than last place here for B/S is great for them... no shade intended.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Well, except the opening and ending with the head swirling, I think the choreography is okay.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Maddie and Zach do so well with the French style. Both times they've tried to do hip hop the results have been... less successful.

Eeeek, the twizzles. Maddie get's way off.

andromache

Record Breaker
Wonder if we will get an audience reaction if they end up behind B/S...the audience clearly LOVED it as much as I did :biggrin:

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
Wow suddenly I am mesmerized by Madison and Zach...absolutely gorgeous (except the twizzles though lo)

Meoima

Match Penalty
I don't want to sound bad but that was so boring and I need to throw some salt in it.

Bumdid

Record Breaker
These two really lift the program up tbh. Any other team would make this so boring.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh wow, Maddie and Zach. That was so beautiful... I'm sure the tears in my eyes are just from the onions in the room, right?:love:

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Genuinely beautiful from Hubbell / Donahue, the power of figure skating in its pure form without unnecessary gimmicks. The choreography is so sophisticated and well presented with elegant lines. Well done :) Their chemistry is also very good. Shame about the twizzles. Not the biggest fan of that music though :biggrin: I would not call their performance bland :slink: I can somehow get though why some may find it though, it's surely not edgy or full of fire or some other fireworks on the ice but it's still really smooth and entertaining for me.

Last edited: